Chapter - 14

Author P.O.V

Reaching the hotel Sarah opened her door and got off the car. Walking to the elevator she pressed the button to the top floor not waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung got out of his car when his guard opened his door. He stood still in the parking lot seeing the elevator going up.

"Is she in so much pain?" he mumbled to himself.

"Call Mr. Han. I want him here in Busan as soon as possible. I don't care whether you will arrange a helicopter or use anywhere door, but I want him here!" he ordered one of his guards.

"Yes, boss" the head guard bowed.

Min woo who was watching all this felt like he should reveal the truth to Taehyung. Gathering up all the courage he walked towards Taehyung.

"Boss!!" he called out.

"What?" Taehyung spoke in his rude cold tone.

"I think I know the reason for Sara—I mean Ms. Park's unusual behavior" his voice was barely audible.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

Leaving her shoes at the front door she walked into the living room and was about to go into Taehyung room when she heard Jungkook calling her into the dining room.

"Noona? Are you back already?" he asked.

"Yeah. I wasn't feeling well so we got back earlier than expected" she answered.

"I thought you guys won't be returning home till late night" Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows.

"Come in here. Have some food with us" all of them called her in.

"No, you guys carry on. I'll go and take some rest" she refused.

Her emotions were all over the place. Right now, all she wanted was to be alone to think straight.

"Ayy...you shouldn't refuse when someone is offering you food. Come in" Seokjin insisted.

Not having any other choice, she walked in and sat on one of the chairs.

"Your face does tell you are unwell. What happened, Sarah?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing serious Oppa. Just a headache" Sarah answered.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"He is downstairs talking to his guards" she replied.

After that they went on talking to each other while Sarah sat there completely zoning out.

"Noona?" Jungkook called out.

"You zoned out. Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Actually, I am feeling sleepy. Excuse me" she got up from the chair and was about to exit the dining room when she heard....

"Princess!" Taehyung called out more like shouted.

"Hyung! In the dining room" Jungkook shouted back.

Sarah was not ready to face him yet. So, she tried making a run to the bedroom but Taehyung already reached the dining room by then.

Walking in Taehyung's eyes hastily searched for Sarah.

"Hyung---" He avoided Jungkook and strode towards Sarah.

That is very unusual. Given any circumstances he NEVER ignored his younger brother.

"Princess, what happened in the mall?" he right away asked.

Sarah eyes widened in shock.

'Stupid Min woo' she realized immediately.