Chapter - 12

Sarah P.O.V

"Yah! Min woo! That's cheating" I yelled in frustration seeing a car crashing into mine in the video game.

Soon my car was thrown into mud while he raced towards the end line.

Earlier this morning, Min woo the one who is playing video games alongside me, brought my breakfast in. Me being the one who despises eating alone at the dining table I asked him to join me. After so much persuasion he agreed.

While having our breakfasts we exchanged our information and I found out that he is same age as me! After having our breakfasts, again being the childish girl, I am I asked him to join me for some fun as I have absolutely nothing to do.

This time he didn't hesitate but agreed right away as we became a bit close than earlier. Fumbling around I found some car racing video games in the cupboards.

So, here we are playing it non-stop for God know how many hours and all these hours I never managed to win at least once. But this time it will be different. I have to show him who Park Sarah is!

Racing up onto the road from the mud, I dashed forward catching up with Min woo.

"Let's see if you can win this time too!" I smirked overtaking him.

"Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!" the other guards who were behind us all this time watching the nerve-wrecking match, chanted my name cheering me up.

Soon my car passed the end line in a flash and the TV displayed 'Sarah won the game'.

"Yay!!" Guards and I shouted in unison.

"Min woo lost the game!" I mocked him sticking my tongue out.

"Sarah, you won one game while I lost one game" he reasoned.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you lost and I WON!" I flipped my hair.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" we all turned our heads in the direction of the voice and found....

"Taehyung!" I saw Taehyung and others standing at the front door.

I was so into the game that I didn't even hear the front door opening.

I quickly glanced at the clock only to find that it is 12 in the afternoon.

"You guys do keep your word" I walked towards them while Min woo and other guards followed me behind.

"What is happening here?" Taehyung repeated again in fury.

"You told me to ask them if I needed anything. I was bored so I asked them to play with me" I shrugged.

"I told you to protect her not to entertain her" he growled at Min woo.

"Easy there, Tae! He opposed the idea but I insisted" I covered up for min woo.

"And what? Sarah? Is she your friend? Shouldn't it be Ms. Park for you all? Who gave you the permission to call her by her name?" he roared looking over at Min woo and all other guards present in the room.

Maybe he heard guards chanting my name.

"I did. Ms. Park seemed too formal so, I asked them to call me by my name" I explained.

"Will you be quiet for a minute? As you can see, I am not talking to you" he gritted his teeth seeing me defending them.

Jealousy ass!

"Get out of here all of you!" he dismissed them.

"You! You won't be having your head on your neck, if I see you around her again. This will be your first and last warning" he warned shooting daggers at Min woo.