Chapter - 5

Author P.O.V

Coming downstairs Taehyung saw a crowd of 5 people eagerly waiting for him as the scene which took place few minutes ago made them worried.

"What happened Taehyung-ahh?" Jin was the first one to approach.

"In the board room. Now!!" hearing his ice-cold voice no one dared to ask further.

Seeing that everyone is now assembled in the board room Taehyung spoke.

"Start with the briefing!".

Glancing over each other, the eldest made a move.

"About yesterday's murder, everything was settled. Few hours ago, I talked to the prosecutor in charge and he wanted us to rest assured" with that the meeting went on and on and on....

Morning turned into afternoon and afternoon turned into the evening.

As they all were ready to end the meeting, Namjoon's phone rang. He quickly answered.

"What is it?" he asked through the phone.

"Yes, it was supposed to reach by now" he spoke.

"What?" he stood up in rage.

"I'm coming" with that he cut the call.

"Our weapons which are being transported from Italy were destroyed in the mid-way" Namjoon informed everyone.

"What?" Hoseok knitted his brows.

"Who even has the balls to do it?" Jungkook asked.

"We still need to find that" Namjoon said glancing at Taehyung who's looking super scary.

"Let's head to our weapon warehouse" Taehyung ordered.

On his way out he walked to Mrs.Jang who was working in kitchen.

"I am heading out for work. Take care of Sarah and call me if something happens" he informed her.

"Sure thing. Be careful" giving her a nod he walked out.

Arriving at the warehouse, the five of them hurried inside to know more about the situation.

"Yoongi Hyung, find out everything you can" Taehyung commanded.

In Taehyung's mansion

With a tray of evening snacks Mrs. Jang knocked on Sarah's door before opening the lock.

Entering inside she saw Sarah standing near the window looking at the beautiful orange sky.

"Ms. Park, you woke up?" she asked walking towards her.

"Here I brought you evening snacks" she said placing the tray on the coffee table and noticed the untouched lunch which is placed there in the afternoon.

"I already told you I am not hungry" Sarah spoke still facing the window.

"But you haven't had anything since morning" Mrs. Jang reasoned.

"What are those?" Sarah asked pointing outside the window.

Mrs. Jang quickly walked towards her and took a look outside the window.

"Those mansions belong to Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin masters" Mrs. Jang clarified.

"Who are they?" Sarah questioned this time facing Mrs. Jang.

"They work together with Master Taehyung".

"You mean the people whom I saw today morning at the dining table?" Sarah enquired.