Chapter - 11

Sarah P.O.V

A four-hour long drive with my loved one by my side is something which I always wanted to experience.

I would have definitely enjoyed the journey if it was only our car driving along the road with windows rolled down, while my hair danced for the breeze flowing in.

But Taehyung strictly restricted me not to pull down the tinted windows while four to five cars followed us implying all of it on security.

Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi are in the car infront of us while Seokjin and Jungkook are in the car behind us, the rest of the cars following us were filled with bodyguards.

I looked over to my left and saw Taehyung still working on his laptop. That is what he is doing for the past two hours. He is not the Taehyung I know; this is not the life he promised me about.

Every date we went on is always filled with privacy. There are no eyes watching us, no guards, nothing! But now that I see the truth, every inch of his house is filled with guards.

Right! His house. During the years of our dating, Taehyung always brought me to a house which was located on the countryside whenever we gave up on fancy dates and wanted to do some Netflix and chill, I thought it was his HOME. Only now I recognized that it was his guest house and he never really showed me who HE really is.

"What is it princess?" his sudden voice made me flinch breaking my train of thoughts.

I realized that I have been staring at him for quite a while now.

"You are not the Taehyung, you showed me you were" I voiced out my thoughts.

He snapped his head towards me at my comment.

"Princess..." he trailed off.

"It's starting to drain my energy, how much time till we reach there?" I asked tearing my eyes from Taehyung.

"We are just one hour away, Ms. Park" the guard sitting in the front seat replied.

The rest of the journey was silent. Soon my eyes felt heavy and without knowing I feel into a deep slumber.

I snuggled more into the duvet, lying comfortably on the cotton like mattress. Wait, wasn't I traveling in the car then where did the mattress and duvet come from? I woke up with a startle.

Taking in the surroundings I realized I was in a room. A hotel room. Maybe Taehyung brought me in here. Hearing a click sound, I turned my head towards my right only to find Taehyung exiting the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his hips. He carried another towel in his hands drying his damp hair.

"Oh, you woke up!" he exclaimed walking across the bedroom.

"Ah y-yes!". I gulped.

Throughout our three-year dating relationship, me and Taehyung were never intimate. We stopped at hugging and kissing each other, so viewing Taehyung's deliciously toned abs is a first for me.

He opened another door which I assumed is the closet, he walked in and shut the door there after.

He has a closet in here? Is that the reason why he never packed anything for the trip?

The blinds in the room restricted any light entering into the room which made the room look a bit gloomy. I rummaged around to find out the time and found a clock on the bed side table which read seven in the evening!

Soon Taehyung walked out in his casuals with his damp hair.

"What time did we reach?" I asked.

"Two in the afternoon" he replied.