Chapter - 8

Author P.O.V

Two Days later

"You already ate three of them" Jin slapped away Jungkook's hand who was trying to grab the last Tuna sandwich which is placed on the dining table along with other dishes.

All the others were having their breakfast at the table not paying any interest to the daily fight.

"But today's Tuna sandwich is so delicious and I want more of it" Jungkook whined.

"Tuna sandwich or Banana milk. Choice is yours" Jin shrugged.

"Every fucking time!" Jungkook cursed and stood up to leave with his glass of banana milk.

The oldest eyed the youngest seriously at the mention of curse words.

Smiling awkwardly at him, Jungkook hurried towards the door, he extended his hand to open the door when it got open from the either side.

"Noona!" he called out grabbing everyone's attention in the room. Welcoming her in, he walked her towards his former seat which is between Taehyung and Jin.

"Sarah! How are you feeling now?" Jin enquired serving her the last Tuna sandwich.

"A bit better, Oppa" she replied smiling.

An unknown smile spread on Taehyung's lips listening to her voice. Filling the empty glass with the banana milk, he pushed it towards Sarah. She didn't even bother to eye him and continued ignoring him as she was doing for the last two days. Taking a bite of the sandwich she looked up only to find three familiar men gazing at her.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat which didn't go unnoticed by Jin.

"You haven't met them, right? They are the remaining members of our gang" Jin proposed.

"He is Namjoon" he pointed towards a man who just smiled showing his dimples.

"He is Hoseok".

"Hi, Sarah!" Hoseok waved his hand to which Sarah responded.

"And he is Yoongi" Jin finished with the introductions.

Wrapping up with the breakfast everyone moved on to the living room.

Sarah sat on the couch along with all the members except Taehyung as he went out to take a business call. Jin kept the conversation going on. Sarah hasn't spoken anything but just hummed and smiled with them.

Finishing his call Taehyung walked over to them. Sliding beside Jungkook who sat right beside Sarah, he glanced at her.

"Princess!" he called out making every one in the room to shut up.

All his members were taken back listening to his soft tone. While Sarah just ignored him.

"Have you taken your pills, yet?" he continued.

Upon receiving no response, he sighed getting up from the couch and walked to the kitchen island. Fetching the medicine, he walked towards Sarah with a water bottle.

Placing the prescribed amount of medicine in his palm, he extended his hands towards her. Seeing the care, he is rendering towards her which she thought was fake, she got up from the couch and walked towards her room upstairs.

Understanding the situation everyone gave Taehyung a sympathetic look. Just then Yoongi's phone buzzed in his pocket. His brows furrowed checking the message which he just received.

"Guys, I think there is a need for us to go on a mission today" he declared.

"In the board room!" Taehyung's aura has completely changed.