*BONUS CHAPTER*

I've been bored and procrastinating a lot this week while listening to nothing but TTPD so this happened

on another note, comment below what kinda gay you are based on what Spotify suggests after all of TTPD is done playing:

a- Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso
b- Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe / Casual
c- Hozier - Too Sweet
d- Any Boygenius song

I've been stuck with Good Luck, Babe. No complaints here though!

———

April, 2024

Margot usually reserved Wednesday afternoons for meetings with all her junior writers to brainstorm new ideas. She would come in at nine with a coffee in hand, reply to some phone calls and emails until lunchtime and right before the hour-long meeting.

That Wednesday, she had to move the meeting to first thing in the morning. She had to block her entire afternoon off her schedule. It wasn't unusual for her to take meetings sometimes that would mess her with entire calendar, but this one in particular was going to be unusual. As in, she hadn't really done anything like it before.

She was up early enough to get a quick workout in before starting her day.

"Is the sun even out yet?" Taylor groaned from her spot in bed, cocooning herself in the blankets.

"It is, sweetheart. Do you wanna come to the gym with me?" Margot asked, sitting on the side of the bed to put her socks on.

Taylor scrunched her nose and scooted closer until she could wrap her arms around Margot's waist. "No. Come back to bed."

The brunette smiled amusedly, brushing her fingers through Taylor's blonde curls. Some strands in her bangs were standing up in funny directions so she attempted to smooth them back down but it wasn't going to work without a blowdryer or at least some water. Margot's smile widening. "I can't, I have to get to work at nine, and then I have that talkshow thing at one. I have to be there by noon at the latest to prep."

Taylor sighed disappointedly but in her attempt to try and convince Margot to stay, she moved further down the bed and dropped her head in her lap. She really was going to make it incredibly hard to leave. "Fiiine. I'll see you tonight, then."

Margot laughed softly, brushing her finger along Taylor's nose. It tickled her and made her scrunch it again but she didn't budge.

"Tay, you need to let go so I can actually go?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Taylor mumbled and then pretended to start snoring.

"Don't you have tour rehearsals to get to or something?" Margot asked, poking Taylor's sides.

"No," Taylor grumbled but then she blinked her blue eyes open and pouted grumpily. "Not for another two hours."

"Great! Just enough time for you to get up and have your breakfast," Margot said, physically prying Taylor's arms off. "I love you, sleepyhead. I'll call you later!"

"You better," Taylor threatened her as she started sitting up in bed. Margot beamed at her and bent down to peck her lips quickly. Taylor broke into a lazy, sleepy smile and kissed her again. "I love you too. Be safe."

"Mhm, you too, sweetheart!"

She finally got her bag filled with a change of clothes and her purse and made her way outside where Joey was waiting in the car already. He opened the door for her and off they went to the gym first and after a quick full-body workout with her personal trainer Maddie, she took a quick shower and put on a white pantsuit suitable for work. She got to the office just after nine.