Chapter 30

SPOTTED: Taylor Swift lands in LA solo ahead of the Eras Tour Film Premiere

Fans were excited to learn last month that the most in-demand world tour is coming to cinemas internationally with thousands of dedicated listeners chosen and invited personally by Taylor Swift herself to watch the premiere in Los Angeles this Wednesday afternoon at The Grove.

The singer was just spotted leaving her private jet and sources are saying she has arrived solo!
Just two weeks ago, Swift was in Milan with confirmed girlfriend Margot Paradis. They made an appearance at several Fashion Week events and witnesses told us they were "such a charming couple and looked so in love."

Although, Paradis has been involved in a messy divorce recently. Upon her arrival back in New York, ex-husband Harry Fitzroy contested the divorce and sources say he may have rights to her company, Paradis Design, since it is legally a marital asset. Sources also tell us that there will be several divorce depositions happening this month which explains why Paradis has not joined Swift at her big event.

As of Monday, more than 4,200 showtimes for the tour film have been completely sold out, out of 13,000, or 32% which is a massive achievement. The recent blockbuster Barbie movie only sold out 500 showtimes on its first night of previews. The movie is set to break records both compared to other concert films and box office movies!

Have you bought your ticket yet? Here's a link if you haven't!

———

Taylor sat down at the edge of her bed, staring at the massive garment bag hanging on the back of her bedroom door.

She hadn't seen the dress yet but she did have an idea of what it looked like. She had exchanged notes back and forth with Margot and Sebastian to make her a gown that fit the 1989 vibes since the album was coming out in a matter of a couple of weeks. She had a vision and Margot and Sebastian had been working on bringing that vision closer to life for weeks.

But she hadn't seen the final version of the dress yet. The premiere was only hours away and she should have tried it on at least a couple of days ago to make sure it fit right but she couldn't get herself to open the garment bag.

She couldn't get herself to text Margot either after what happened a few nights ago. She didn't think she had to, anyway. She was taking a stance. It was a matter of principle. Margot had to call and apologise first.

Taylor knew it was a hard time for Margot. She knew first-hand what it was like to push people away when shit hit the fan. She also knew that it wasn't going to be easy to be there for Margot if she didn't want her there.

She felt suffocated? Fine, then. Taylor was going to give her space.

She almost didn't want to open that bag out of spite. She was sure Margot would see the pictures online of her in a completely different dress if she wanted to wear something else. It would definitely sink a knife in deep. The only problem with that whole plan was that Taylor didn't have a second dress option. She was certain that she would not be disappointed working with the Paradis twins. She hadn't been disappointed in the past. She hadn't accounted for them to be fighting though.

It was their first fight and Taylor didn't want it to be their last but every day that passed without a message or an apology from Margot made it seem like it might have been the one and only fight they would ever have. Was Margot simply never going to talk to her again? Was she just going to keep ghosting her for the rest of their lives or until Taylor confronts her about it?

Taylor hated it. She couldn't stop thinking of Margot and she didn't even want to but Margot wasn't giving her anything to work with.

A knock came on her bedroom door and a second later her mom opened it just a smidge.