Epilogue

Hiiiiii sooooo uh
we meet at last here!
First of all, sorry for the late update! I've been out all day

Annnnd I'm not gonna say too much besides thank you so so much for the unbelievable support this story got!! And honestly all the support on the Delicate series and Love, Taylor and literally every story ever !!! you guys are all incredible

I LOVE YOU ALL

🩷🩷🩷

———

Margot bent down to get a better look at the headpiece in its box. It looked exactly like the design she had worked on with Sebastian. They did work with some of the best jewellers in the business, anyway.

Still, she went for a second opinion, even if she did need it by tonight. She called her tiny little helper, the tiara expert. 

"Charlotte?" She called out to her niece who was sitting on a sofa, happily playing a game on her little tablet. "Can you come here for a second, Bug?"

Charlotte walked over, her eyes still focused on the game.

"Char, can you put that away for a moment? I need your help!" Margot told her, crouching down to her level.

Charlie let out an Oscar-worthy dramatic sigh and paused the game before looking up expectantly at her aunt. "What?"

"Woah, okay, attitude!" Margot chuckled, smiling amusedly. "I thought you'd enjoy looking at all these tiaras?"

Charlie shrugged. "I already have my tiara."

A baby blue plastic little crown from her Frozen costume.

"I know, honey. I just need your help picking one for Taylor. Remember how you said you wanted us to get her one 'cause you thought she looked like Elsa?" Margot asked her before picking her up easily around the waist so she could see the diamond tiara better. "Do you think she'll like this one?"

The five-year-old girl gasped rather dramatically, making Margot laugh.

"It's so pretty!"

"I know! I think so too," Margot agreed, her grin widening. "What do you think, Bug? Yes or no?"

"I think...Hmmmm...." She scrunched her whole face deep in thought, almost throwing herself out of Margot's arms and putting her hands on the glass in an attempt to stick her face right into the box.

Margot struggled to keep her from actually hitting her head on the glass and causing sooooo much more damage than she was qualified to take care of as just her aunt and babysitter for the day. She didn't need to have to call Sebastian from the hospital with a lawsuit from this jeweller for ruining his shop by bringing a child in.

She finally managed to put Charlotte down on her feet and the little curly-haired girl turned around, giving her a grin with a big gap between her teeth. She had just lost her very first tooth a few weeks prior.

"I think yes! Auntie Taylor will look like a real princess with it!"

Margot nodded in agreement. Yes, absolutely. Auntie Taylor was going to look magnificent with a tiara that was going to complement her dress perfectly.

"I think you're very right, Charlie!" Margot said, giving her hair a little ruffle before turning to the jeweller and smiling at him. "It really does look perfect, thank you."

He gave her a tight-lipped smile and a short nod.

"Of course. I'll have it packed right away, then! Please have a seat. I'll be with you in a moment."