Chapter 38

Sent via form submission from Deuxmoi

Pseudonyms, Please: ANON

Email: thisisdefinitelynotlou@gmail.com

Subject: Eras Tour - Buenos Aires

Message: Margot Paradis will be attending Taylor's shows in Argentina. Not sure how many she's going to go to but she's definitely flying out for the weekend. There's also talk that she's going to be meeting Taylor's dad for the first time.

———

Things with Taylor were slowly going back to normal. Margot tried her best every single day to make it up to her even though Taylor kept reminding her that she had already forgiven her.

Still, Margot made sure to send flowers to her apartment halfway through the day, just because, or stop by the studio to pick her up and grab something to eat during her lunch break.

Taylor wasn't complaining. She liked all the attention she was getting from Margot. She loved that it was Margot herself who was calling her in the middle of the day to check up on her.

She was really doing everything in her power to make sure Taylor knew that she wasn't suffocating and Margot absolutely did not mean it when she had said it.

Taylor appreciated the lengths to which Margot was going, especially when she dropped everything and flew all the way to Argentina to watch her shows in Buenos Aires.

Margot was sitting at the foot of the bed in Taylor's hotel room, anxiously biting at the skin around her nails while Taylor went through her bag, trying to pick what she wanted to wear for dinner.

"Babe, why don't you busy yourself by putting an outfit together for me? I've become accustomed to a certain standard of living and you sitting there, biting your nails to the quick, isn't helping anyone!" Taylor said, although she was glancing at her girlfriend with her mouth quirked up in an amused smile. "Especially not me."

She kind of enjoyed seeing Margot, usually so poised and confident, this nervous.

Margot's bottom lip puckered in a pout as she dropped her hand to her lap.

"Sorry, yeah, you're right. Let me just—"

She started getting up to make her way to Taylor's suitcase, taking her very seriously, so the blonde laughed and put her hands on Margot's chest to stop her.

"I'm kidding. Babe, I'm teasing you," Taylor chuckled, sliding her hands down Margot's sides and holding her by the waist. "I've never seen anything or anyone make you as nervous as my parents do! I don't even make you that nervous!"

"Well, it's different. You make me a different kind of nervous," Margot replied, wrapping her own arms around Taylor. "With you, it's like, wow, she's so pretty, I love her so much, gay panic!"

"Awww, it makes me unbelievably happy that I make you gay panic!" Taylor replied, her grin widening as she looked into Margot's eyes.

"Mhm..." Margot rolled her eyes, pinching Taylor's sides playfully. "But I mean, I've never really done the whole meet the parents thing before, you know? Before I got married, I never dated anyone long enough to get to meet their parents, and then when I did get married, his parents were not in the picture."

"It's fine, Margot. My dad is like so easy to please!"

Margot scrunched her nose and dropped her head onto Taylor's shoulder. "Ugh, what if he won't like me? I've broken your heart one too many times already—"