Chapter 21

hello again friends, i dont wanna study ugh

how are u all doing?

———

BREAKING NEWS: Margot Paradis Is Technically STILL Married... What?

34-Year-Old fashion entrepreneur and fashionista Margot Paradis has just requested a True Default judgement from the court to settle her divorce from Harry Fitzroy, businessman and heir to the Fitzroy & Sons company.

What that means is that basically, Harry Fitzroy never signed the divorce papers he was served! By taking this to court, Paradis could be granted a divorce without her spouse being present at the hearing.

Margot filed for a divorce last year in October, citing irreconcilable differences. No news after that was made public about their relationship. Paradis moved out and purchased a penthouse in Manhattan for around $14,000,000 shortly after the divorce filing. They have not been in contact since.
Paradis has apparently been trying to get Fitzroy to sign the papers but he has been refusing with no real reason behind it.
A source close to Margot Paradis has released a new statement today on the nature of their relationship.
"Margot and Harry have been separated for over two years and the main reason was his ongoing affair with an employee of his. Margot has been trying to cut all ties with him for the past year but Harry has proven to be difficult to deal with, much like a child throwing a tantrum."

Their words, not ours!

With a True Default judgement from the court, Paradis may be granted a divorce on all of her terms if Fitzroy fails to show up or contest the divorce, if she has sufficient evidence that she has tried and exhausted every way to get those papers signed.

After the motion has been filed and all evidence has been provided, a hearing will be scheduled and a judge will then either grant or deny the motion.

It seems as though all the evidence is in Margot's favour, though.

Both sides are in new relationships now. Fitzroy (42) has been seen spending time with actress Margaret Brennan (24) who has also been spotted wearing one particularly shiny diamond on a certain ring finger lately. Nothing has been confirmed but there may be evidence to their engagement.
Meanwhile, Margot has been publicly dating 12 time GRAMMY award winner, singer-songwriter Taylor Swift for the past month.
It's not certain yet how Margot's marital status and divorce drama will affect their relationship but the pair have been spotted multiple times this week spending time together.

———

"I don't know what to pack," Margot groaned, throwing herself on her mattress. She fell on her back, her head only mere inches away from Taylor's thigh.

"The blue gown looks amazing," Taylor responded, pointing at the dress hanging from Margot's bedroom door in all of its icy blue glory. "I love the little flower on the side."

"I don't know..." Margot muttered, dropping her hands on her face. "I have like four different events I have to go to and I can't go underdressed or dressed all wrong. It's four outfits too many!"

"You're going to look great no matter what you wear," Taylor reassured her, ruffling Margot's hair with her fingers. "You could wear a plastic garbage bag and you'll still look incredibly hot."

Bejeweled | Taylor Swift Fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara