chapter 14

HAHAHAHAHW Spotify wrapped slayed this year! how about yall?

———

BREAKING NEWS:
Margot Paradis' representatives release new statements shutting down all cheating rumours!
According to a source close to the entrepreneur, "Margot never cheated on Harry Fitzroy. The rumours are nothing but a poor excuse from someone looking for two minutes of fame. She isn't cheating on Taylor now either. The pair are very happy together and have been spending as much time together as possible getting to know each other. They're very serious about making it work and are not willing to jeopardise it this early on. The allegations are ridiculous."

———

Twitter

Ella
@ellasreputationns

Who thought Margot was dating that guy, they're both the gayest of the gays like are you kidding

N 🪩 @lovestoryswiftie
replying to @ellasreputationns

RIGHT LMAO that's Andrew! He's a professor at Columbia University and he's also very out! You can find a lot of pictures of him on Sebastian's personal instagram. They've been best friends since like college

Cam @cami1989__
replying to @ellasreputationns

I hate the internet. Let these women fall in love in peace !!!

———

Margot arrived at the club in a flash of blinding lights from photographers camped outside. Taylor had texted her only a few minutes prior telling her they were all already inside. She supposed they had knowledge of Taylor coming and had been waiting for her.

But, then again, the club had a lot of celebrities as exclusive members. It was a safe bet that you'd get a good picture of someone famous if you waited across the street. Margot was a member herself. It was as private as any club could get. At least, inside, they wouldn't be bothered.

The hostess outside showed her to the corner Taylor had taken with all of her friends. She spotted the blonde first and smiled amusedly when she saw how animated and enthusiastic she was about whatever the woman next to her was telling her. Taylor was already tipsy.

Taylor looked up as though having sensed a pair of eyes watching her intently but her face immediately broke into a big grin and she got up and walked over to Margot's side while her friend was still talking.