Chapter 20

Inbox (626)
1 New E-mail

Subject: Collab For Secret A-List Client

Joseph Cassell <josephcassell@forwardartists.com>

to: Margot Paradis
CC: Sebastian Paradis, Naomi Singh

Dear Miss Paradis,
I'm emailing you today regarding one of my clients who would like to be styled in one of your designs for an event. Your assistant mentioned over the phone that you are busy, understandably so with all the work that must go into preparing for Fashion Week. I thought I would drop an e-mail anyway in hopes of getting in contact with you so we could discuss the matter further.
Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can start working together on a design for Taylor Swift together.
Best regards,
Joseph Cassell Falconer
Stylist & Designer
Forward Artists

———

Margot walked into Taylor's living room and sat down next to her on the couch while looking at the email on her phone.

She raised an eyebrow at the blonde, turning her phone around to show her the email.

"Why is your stylist emailing me about a design?" She asked, accepting the glass of wine Taylor handed her and taking a sip while she scanned the contents of the message briefly. "You could've asked me yourself."

"Hmm, I did mention it!" Taylor said, handing Margot her phone back and giving her a little smirk. "I told you about the movie premiere in LA in a few weeks, didn't I?"

"Uh huh, you did mention the premiere. Is that what the outfit's for?" Margot asked, tucking her legs under her on the couch while Taylor reached for her free hand and started fumbling with her fingers absentmindedly.

"It is!" She confirmed, watching Margot lace their fingers together which made her smile widen. "See, we've talked about it already."

"Ah!" Margot exclaimed, chuckling softly. "Okay, I get it now. I've spoiled you too much!"

Taylor furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't think you could ever spoil me too much!"

"I can and I think I already have!" Margot shook her head, her eyes shining amusedly at the blonde. "See, you just assumed that you telling me you have an event meant that I'm going to be designing your dress, right?"

"Exactly. I thought that was the only reason we were dating, anyway!" Taylor replied, her tongue poking out between her teeth. "I tell you I have an event, you dress me up!"

Margot laughed at that, letting go of Taylor's hand only to hold her chin and kiss her softly.

"I see how it is, then," she murmured, brushing her thumb over Taylor's cheek. "Alright. We have a deal. I want you to wear my designs to any event you have, ever, anyway!" 

Taylor scrunched her nose at Margot and brushed her finger over her nose. "That's a big red flag right there!"

"No, no, no! It's not like I'm trying to own you or anything. No, sweetheart, I just want you to look good!" Margot replied, leaning in with a big grin. "And you're guaranteed to look good in Paradis."

Taylor leaned even closer until their lips were only an inch apart. "It's that kink of yours again, isn't it?"

"I choose to think of it as doing the whole world a service when I style someone!"

"Hmm, well, you'll definitely be doing me a service by styling me for my premiere," Taylor said, pecking Margot's lips ever so lightly.