39 | Reeva's evil trick

Start from the beginning

Listening to Jordan , Tanya  laughed and responded, "That's all, Jordan ! This is the difference between the point of view of the two people. Now those who are only people for you, that is natural for me. I want to capture all the happiness, all the smiles around me, and take them with me. Where I have come from is so beautiful in itself that there is no need to go anywhere else to click photos of nature. That's why whenever I see that pure smile, or pure love with me, which makes me happy to see, I capture it". Jahaan  who was listening very carefully to Tanya  was becoming more and more impressed .

He instantly interrupted, "Want to take with you? Where will you go?"

"Mmm... I don't know, but it is sure that I will go to some very beautiful place," she answered.

"And there I will only meet you," Tanya  thought to herself.

She paused for a while and then looked at Jordan  before speaking, "If it ever happens that I get lost, or you want to meet me or find me, then you just come to the most beautiful place, I will meet you there," Tanya said with a smile.

All three of them were talking when Illahi ,
Reeva , and Anika  also came there.

"Let's go now? Well it is too late, and the entire park is left to roam", Tanya  said while looking at Illahi .

They all finally now headed towards Amusement Park. There were several high rides and dangerous looking swings. Everything from giant wheel to roller coaster looked huge and scary. March ran towards Roller Coaster.

"Yeah, let's go in it!" She said jumping like a child.

She went to the platform to climb the roller coaster and waited for her turn. While she was waiting, a ride passed just in front of her. Tanya  got more excited seeing this and happiness was dripping from her face.

Jahaan who was standing right behind her, looked at her and started thinking, "Is this girl scared of anything or not! She is jumping out of joy and here I am sweating just thinking about the ride. At one point, it is going completely upside down. Don't know how I will be able to stop myself from screaming".

standing behind Tanya , which is why both of them got seats together on the ride. " jahaan ! Aren't you scared?" Tanya  asked while sitting on the last seat.

"Fear! And me, Never! And even if it seems that something is very scary, then I face it with full enthusiasm" Jahaan  replied while holding the handle made in front of his seat.

The roller coaster started moving and after
3-4 small slopes it slowly started climbing the biggest slope. As the ride was going up, everyone's heartbeat was also rising. Jahaan  was restraining himself in some way.

As the ride reached the top, and just as the ride was about to slide downhill, jahaan  quickly grabbed Tanya 's hand and said out loud, "You must be very scared. Don't worry I am here"
After riding the Roller Coaster, they all came out.
"Ah! My head is spinning again. With great difficulty, it was cured a little, now it will start again " Illahi  asserted holding her head.

After leaving from there, they all went towards the giant wheel. "Wow this giant wheel is really huge. Just look at its size. It will be bigger than our college building," Tanya  exclaimed looking up.

"Yeah, dude! But now I do not have the courage to swing again in anything. My whole head is spinning. You go, I am not coming," Illahi  replied, holding her head.

"Well, I have always seen in movies and dramas that in such a situation if you share the ride with the person you like they end up falling for you", Illahi  whispered softly pulling Tanya  towards her.