13 | Room No 204

A/n
Emojis will not be counted as Comment make sure to comment your views on the story !! 🎀🎀
Target - 30 likes , 60 comments

At around 8:30, Jahaan reached Hotel Maroon with Illahi and Tanya. The hotel was very well decorated and it looked quite expensive too.Jordan met them at the gate as they were his only friends who had come for his elder sister's wedding.

"What's the matter Jordan, a lot has been spent on your sister's wedding, even if you don't show it, but you are a rich person too", illahi laughed and said this to Jordan. Then Jordan took them all to meet everyone inside.

Everyone knew Jahaan, but the surprising thing for Illahi and Tanya was that even though they did not know anyone in Jordan's family, everyone else in the family knew both of them.

Especially Tanya, she was like a star for Jordan's family. From his grandmother to his sister and his parents, everyone knew Tanya and Illahi. First, Jordan took them to his grandmother, who was closest to him.

It was Jordan's grandmother who had raised him since childhood as both his mother and father had mostly been out on business tours. After introducing them to his grandmother, he took them to meet his sister.

His sister was looking very cute in the bridal outfit. Seeing Illahi and Tanya she said, "Come in, you'll must be Jordan's classmates, aren't you? You with long hair must be Illahi and you with short hair must be Tanya, right? Tanya and Illahi looked at her nodding their heads yes.

" You both are looking so cute," said Jordan's sister. "Not more than you, you look very beautiful in this bridal dress," Tanya said with a smile. "You know, Jordan talks about you all a lot, and Tanya especially you. Since the time the results have come out, and you got more marks than him, you have become famous in the whole house.

They all talked for some time and then Jordan took them both to meet his mother and then his father, Both of them were very happy too." Hey! Tanya! You are Tanya, aren't you?. The girl who defeated this stupid son of mine in studies! My girl, he hasn't slept for 2 days, wondering which book you study that made you get more marks than him," Jordan's father with a laugh asked Tanya

. "And I heard that you were  ill too. Are you okay now my girl?, take care of yourself, my girl, and keep coming home too."Jordan's mother said to both of them.

"It seems that Jordan misses us so much at home that he eats you'll mind up by talking about us. And by now you'll must have already been bored by his talks right ", illahi laughed . " Well you all are the  only ones who have become his friends in his life, now that you'll are his friends, he keeps telling us about all of you all day" his father said.

After some time when the introduction was over, all four of them sat down at a table. The groom was about to arrive in a while, and just then a beautiful lady came and sat with Illahi and Tanya.

She was no one else but Jahaan's mother. Seeing her, both Tanya and Illahi became alert. "Hello Aunty!", Tanya said, getting up lightly. Hey sit down! I heard that you were sick? She asked Tanya. "You didn't think it necessary to even make a phone call, I came to know from Jordan's mother today. What do you think Jahaan must have told me? Do you think he will come home and talk to us about what happens in college?".

" No Aunty, I'm sorry Aunty, I was just so caught up with taking care and doing my project work that it completely slipped out of my mind, Tanya replied with a laugh. They talked there for a while and then she left.

"Hey I've been getting calls from her father since a long time, but every time he called we were talking to someone or the other, so she could not pick up the phone, so I'll just outside and talk to him and come back"Saying this, March went outside.