37| Reeva Gets Nasty

While Reeva  was occupied in plotting against Tanya , Jordan  and Illahi  went to their rooms fighting the whole time.

"What was the need to provoke mom more by jumping in the middle of the conversation?"
Jordan sulked.
"Yeah so why did you bring up my name, you were the first one to annoy me," Illahi  replied.

"Oh god! Just stop it both of you, how much will you fight? You have been fighting since last night," Tanya  intervened.

"Yes! When will you guys grow up and stop fighting like children. This is so embarrassing," Jahaan  shouted.

On Tanya 's persuading a little more, both of them relaxed and ended their fight.
"Okay Tanya , I am ending this fight from my side here, just because you are asking me to. I don't know about the rest" Jordan  looked at Illahi  and said.

"I am also ending this fight from my side, the party's fight should be over in the party," Illahi  also said looking at Jordan .

"If this drama is over, then go quickly and get ready, we are already late," Jahaan  instructed standing at the door.

They all went to get ready. After some time, all four of them started together towards the ground floor, where they had decided to meet.

When they reached there, everyone was already there and waiting for them. A small bus was in front of them in which they were going to go to the water park.

"Mom, shall we get in this? Is the water park too far away?" Jahaan  asked.

"Yeah Jahaan , we will have to go there by bus. The park is a little far, it's almost 6-7miled from here, and we are all too many, so the bus will be alright," Mrs. Mehta  answered.

"Oh no! Sorry Mrs. Mehta , but I don't know why, seeing the bus, my mind is getting disturbed again, after last night I can't even think of traveling directly in the bus. I am taking the bike on rent, I will reach the water park by driving along with the bus" Jordan  requested.

"As you wish Jordan , but be careful on the roads," Mrs. Mehta  instructed.

Jordan went to the reception to take a bike rental from the hotel. Everyone else sat in the bus one after the other. First Jahaan  boarded the bus and went to the second seat from behind and left one seat and sat on the seat next to the window. Tanya  was about to climb into the bus next, but Reeva  forcibly got into the bus and sat on the empty seat next to Jahaan .

"I will teach her a lesson for sure!" Illahi  said angrily and started boarding the bus.
Tanya instantly grabbed her hand and asserted, "No Illahi ! Never mind, her mom is also here, a scene will be created for no reason."

They both went inside and sat in front of Jahaan  and Reeva .

Slowly everyone else also came and sat on their seats and the bus started to depart. As soon as the bus started moving, Tanya  looked shocked and said softly to Illahi , "Oh Shit! It seems that I have left my phone on charge in our room".

"Wait, I tell the bus driver to stop," Illahi  said while standing lightly.

"No, let it be, I am carrying a camera anyway to take pictures. If the bus stops now, everyone's time will be wasted and some people will also get a chance to start fussing about it," Tanya  responded while looking at Reeva  and making Illahi  sit down.
The bus was moving and everyone was having a lot of fun. While traveling, everyone was singing and dancing happily while listening to music on the bus.

Everyone was enjoying it except one person, and that was Illahi . Illahi  got up and came to the seat next to the window, but still, she was getting motion sickness from the bus.

"Maybe Jordan  was right, getting into the bus with a hangover was a bad idea. Now I am realizing that maybe I had drunk too much last night," Illahi  thought to herself.She kept her head closer to the window.

Tany was enjoying Illahi 's condition very much, she was also taking her photos again and again.

"Are you laughing at my condition?" Illahi  asked Tanya  with one eye open.

"No! No! It happens only sometimes that Miss Illahi  admits some mistake of hers, so I am just having a hard time in believing it", Tanya  said, stopping her laughter.

"Mistake! Oh, no mistake, a big mistake has been made, From now on, I will never drink at all", Illahi  replied.

Jordan  was also riding a bike along with his bus. He was looking at Illahi  from afar and laughing at her which was irritating her. After some time, they reached the water park.

The bus stopped after getting into the parking lot of the water park. Jordan  also reached there on a bike shortly after this.
" Jordan , you did not come by the bus today, taking a bike rental was the second best decision of your life so far ", Illahi  said.

"Okay! So what was the first best decision of my life, tell me this too" Jordan  asked.

"To be friends with us," Illahi  chuckled.

The water park was huge. It was a water and amusement Park spread far and wide in the middle of the greenery of San Diego. It looked very beautiful to see from outside. It was as big on the outside as it was on the inside.

"Wow! It's huge!" Tanya  exclaimed in shock.

"Yes! It is! And it is also very big from the inside, I read on its site that if we take all its rides, and also see everything else like the museum, canteen, and aquarium, then it takes around 5 hours to do all of this. Let's go" Jahaan  exclaimed.

Just then, Mrs. Mehta  came and asserted,
" Jahaan ! I'm going to get tickets, come and help me!" Jahaan  went through the entrance with his mom to the fee counter and started taking tickets for everyone.

Illahi stood near the bike and was talking to Jordan . Everyone started clicking photos.

Just then Reeva  came to Tanya  and said.
"I heard last night you and Jahaan  slept in the Same room, you turned out to be really talented Tanya . Otherwise, going so close to a boy like Jahaan , that too in almost a year, it is like a miracle. We were really surprised by that."
Tanya looked at her angrily as Reeva  continued, "No no Tanya , you don't need to fight with me. I am really praising you this time, I mean you impressed Jahan  and his mom so easily that now, they just do not get tired of praising you everywhere. I am literally so jealous of you, but there is something in you that attracts people towards you I must say."

Reeva said everything in a single breath.
"Wow Reeva , are you praising me? That's new. I can't believe it", Tanya  said with a laugh.

Tanya pretended to be unaffected by Reeva's words, however, deep down she felt hurt and angry about whatever reeva  revealed.