27 | The Evil Game

When Tanya entered the room with the rose and a giant smile, she found Illahi trying out clothes for breakfast. The entire bed was covered with her outfits while she was standing in front of the mirror.

"What the hell? Why have you taken out all your clothes?" Tanya exclaimed.

"I am deciding what to wear today. After all, I am going to the beach for the very first time. I need to click a lot of pictures"
Illahi replied while looking into the mirror.

"Are we going to the beach today?" Tanya asked while keeping the rose in the drawer.

"Yeah, Mrs.Mehta said just a while back that we all are going to hang out at the beach today. We will play games, chill, and have a lot of fun," Illahi informed with excitement.

"Wow! So finally it's happening!" Tanya exclaimed as she began to decide what to wear to the beach.

At around 10 am, all of them got dressed up and met at the beach. The beach was just a little away from the hotel.

When Tanya and Illahi reached, everyone was already there.
All the ladies were sunbathing while the youngsters were playing around.

Jahaan and Jordan were putting up the volleyball net. Both of them were shirtless and in the San Diego mood. Tanya and Illahi walked up to them.

"Are we going to play volleyball? Illahi asked.

"Yeah, Jahaan and I are going to play. You guys can join us if you want to" Jordan said.

"Yes, we will play. Playing volleyball at the beach is something we've seen in the movies. Now, we get to do that for real" Tanya exclaimed excitedly .

"Even, we want to play. Can we join?" a familiar voice came from the back. All of them turned around to find Reeva and Anika standing there.

Reeva was wearing a very sexy outfit. It seemed that she was there for a professional photo shoot at the beach. Even Jordan could not stop himself from complimenting her.

"Woah! It is hard to recognize you this way.
I thought some hot-shot model was here" Jordan said while taking out his sunglasses.

"Ok so tell me, will you let this model play with you guys?" Reeva asked seductively while looking at Jahaan .

"Obviously, we are, anyways, just four people. The more, the merrier" Jordan replied interrupting.

"Ok, so let's decide the teams," Jahaan said.
"I will be in Jahaan 's team" March and Reeva spoke together. The other exchanged glances.

Suddenly, Jahaan fished out a coin and asserted, "Let's toss. If we get heads then it's for Jordan's team and tails are for mine"

Reeva and Tanya decided on their partners at first, which sounded like a valid decision.

Reeva chose Anika while Tanya chose Illahi .

The toss happened to decide who will be in Jordan 's team and who will be in Jahaan's.

Reeva won the toss and then Jahaan tossed it again.

"She won once but she won't win this time," Tanya thought as she crossed her fingers. Jahaan tossed the coin and the moment it hit the ground, tails came up.

Reeva started jumping with joy and Tanya's smile disappeared.

Everyone started going to their respective teams when Reeva walked up to Tanya and whispered to her, "This is just the beginning. I will win every toss and ultimately, will win Jahaan too."