29| Feeling of humiliation

As she walked up to the elevator, Jahaan's heart started to beat fast. She came close and stood there. However, she ignored jahaan completely and started complimenting Jordan instead.

"Well, well, well, from the initial days of your college to now, your fashion sense has really gotten better," she said while tapping his shoulder. Jahaan was aware that she was overdoing it just to show him that she was angry.

"She has no idea how cute she is looking while putting up the act. Anyway, I will apologize to her as soon as I get a chance. After all, I shouldn't have spoken to her so rudely in front of everyone," he thought to himself.

All of them were standing there and waiting for Anika and Reeva . Just then, the elevator door opened and the two girls stepped out.

Anika was wearing a pale white dress while Reeva showed up in a red-colored off-shoulder dress.

"Oh! Now Jahaan and Reeva are wearing the same colored outfits" Tanya mumbled in her head and rolled her eyes.
"I feel that the day is not far when these two are going to publicly declare that they are dating each other," she thought to herself and became sad.

She got into the elevator and said, "Let's go!".
Everyone followed her inside and headed to the rooftop.
Without looking at anyone, Jahaan remarked,
"Those who don't want to drink or think they can't handle alcohol, should stay away from it".

Everyone in the group already had alcohol experiences before. Tanya had tasted alcohol before but only on special occasions like family dinner and Christmas but a little bit. She was pretty excited to try it properly.

On reaching the terrace, everyone got in a zesty mood because of the aura and atmosphere. Everyone got excited seeing the crowd, food, bar, dance, and loud music. Without saying anything, Tanya dragged Jordan to the food section.

Seeing so many cuisines was making her mouth water. Illahi walked to the dance floor while Anika , Jahaan , and Reeva sat on the couch.

"Where are you taking me to? If we start eating now, how will we get drunk?" Jordan asked Tanya .

"I am not interested in drinks. I just care for the food" Tanya said while heading to the food bar.

The party was in full swing. There was a DJ playing party music and everyone was enjoying themselves. Jordan made everyone gather together around the bar and said, "Why are you all on your own? We all came to the party together and are also on this vacation together. So, we need to have at least one drink together."

Everyone was very happy and enjoying the party to the fullest. They picked their vodka shots and gulped down after shouting "cheers" together.

Instead of drinking his shot, Jahaan looked at Tanya from the corner of his eyes. It was for the first time that Tanya was drinking alcohol in the absence of her family and right after gulping it down, her face blanched. Jahaan chuckled and drank his shot.

"Yuck! How do you guys drink all this? It is so bitter" Tanya said with a bad face.

"The first drink always tastes bad," Illahi told her.
"This is not for kids. Go and have your milk" Anika and Reeva mocked her. Everyone got back to enjoying the party.

Jordan , Anika , Illahi , Jahaan , and Reeva ; all headed to the bar counter to get more drinks. That night, they were all set to get sloshed so they didn't want to leave this opportunity.

On the other hand, Tanya , who got to know the taste of vodka after the first sip, dropped the idea of drinking again and went to the dance floor.

Although Jahaan was not dancing; he was roaming around the dance floor with his drink in hand. He was keeping an eye on Tanya from a distance because he knew that even though she never invited trouble, she always landed into one. While dancing, Tanya saw Jahan and found him looking at her. Just then, Reeva walked up to him and said while handing him another drink, "What's up, Jahaan ? What are you doing near the dance floor? Are you in the mood to dance?"

"No, I was just chilling and looking at these happy faces,"jahaan replied while looking at Tanya .
Seeing Reeva and jahaan standing together and talking angered Tanya . She averted her gaze from him and focused on her dancing. Jordan and Illahi were in the full mood to get drunk. They were busy challenging and competing against each other.

When Reeva was trying to keep the conversation going with jahaan , Anika made her way through the crowd towards Tanya .

"Hey! Why aren't you drinking? Is your capacity limited to just one drink?" Anika asserted sarcastically.

"No, I just don't want to get drunk. I don't think it is for me. I don't know how my body would react to it. So, I am not taking any risks," Tanya replied very calmly.

"Yeah, you are not at fault here. You belong to an ordinary family. How would you know the lifestyle of rich, well-to-do families?" Anika remarked arrogantly.

Although Tanya was a little hurt by Anika 's comment, she didn't want to ruin her party mood. So, she did not respond.
"Look around Tanya . Everyone here hails from an affluent family and enjoys this lifestyle.

It is just you who is not getting drunk and stands out amidst all," Anika pointed.

Tanya looked around and realized Anika was actually saying the truth. While looking around, she also spotted jahaan and Reeva together, talking to each other.

Reeva was laughing a lot while talking to him. Even Jahaan had a smile on his face.

While laughing, Reeva was placing her hand on his shoulder again and again. They were having a good time together, clinking their glasses, and getting drunk.

Tanya was feeling hurt. She had enough of everything that was going on. The anger that was frothing inside her since morning now erupted. She briskly walked towards the bar. Jahaan saw her walking towards the bar.

Tanya went to the bar, snatched the glass from Jordan's hand, and gulped the drink in one go. Then, she went on to take the glass from illahi's hand too and drank that away as well.

It seemed Tanya had decided to vent out her anger against Jahaan and Reeva by sloshing herself.

A/n - I can feel what you are feeling after reading this guys Anika ki life main romance quotient is zero that is why she can't digest the fact ki Jahaan and Tanya can have something ?

Target - 27 likes and 20 comments 🫶🏻🦋
Spoiler is out on my Instargram
@_brightpuffin07