30| The Drunk Night

Tanya was angry and felt humiliated.

" Tanya, what the hell are you doing? Take a deep breath at least" Illahi said. But without paying heed to anyone, Tanya started gulping down one shot after the other.

Jahaan was looking at Tanya . He saw how she drank 3-4 shots of vodka in one go. While Reeva was talking to him, he left her standing there and walked up to Tanya .

Taking the glass away from her, he said
"What's wrong with you? You will choke!"
She wasn't listening to anybody. She snatched the glass from him and resumed drinking.

Then, she reached out to the last glass on the tray. The moment she was about to drink from it, jahaan took it away and raised it above his head.

"Ok, now that's enough or else you will start puking in no time," He said. Without saying a word, she tried to snatch the glass from him but before she could take it, he gulped down the drink. She looked at him angrily. Then, she kicked his leg and headed to the dance floor .

"Ah! Why does she always kick me and go away?" Jahaan mumbled while keeping an eye on her.

Tanya was now feeling high. She went amidst the dancing crowd and started dancing.

Jahaan followed her and got into the crowd too.
"Tanya . be careful or you might fall," He whispered to her.

She pushed him a little and asked, "Why are you following me wherever I am going? I told you that I don't want to talk to you".

"Yeah, but when did I talk to you? I am just saying you need to be careful" jahaan replied with a chuckle.

Ever since morning, jahaan was enjoying how cute she was looking while behaving this way. She didn't pay any heed to him and continued dancing.

Jahaan got out of the crowd and sat on one of the chairs. He was having a great time watching her drunk dance and he could not suppress his giggle. After a few minutes, Jordan went to jahaan . He was way too drunk yet he was trying hard to stand straight.

" Jordan ? What's wrong with you? Don't drink too much," jahaan said while helping him sit on a chair.

"Why would I drink less? I ain't no loser. I am not gonna lose to that girl. I am gonna win this challenge" Jordan spoke.

"Anyway, I am just here to tell you to keep an eye on everyone. I won't be in my senses after a while. So, please take care of everything", after saying this, Jordan left.

Jahaan too was feeling the booze kicking in and he felt a little dizzy. His cheeks turned red as he was observing people dance like crazy.

However, he could not find tanya anywhere. "Where did she vanish to? She was here just a while back" jahaan looked around and spoke.

Suddenly, he saw her trying to get onto a counter. She was jumping a lot to get there but could not.
"Oh, God! This girl, I tell ya. If she falls from there, the rooftop party will turn into a beach down party " he muttered while walking to the counter .

Jahaan started to pull down tanya by holding her hand, " tanya , get down or you will fall" he yelled.
"Nope! I want to get on top of that as that's gonna make me tall" she replied with a giggle.

Jahaan was having a hard time keeping himself from laughing. "Well, instead of getting tall, you will end up hurting yourself" he called out.

Jahaan somehow managed to make her sit on the counter and then, he lifted her on his back and carried her to the couch.

"She is drunk. I should not leave her alone here,"jahaan thought to himself.

"I think I should take her to the room and make her sleep". He walked up to Jordan to inform him that he was taking tanya to the room.

However, Illahi and Jordan were not in their senses. They were sloshed and drinking from an empty glass.

"Stop it, Jordan . You won't be able to handle it" Illahi scolded .

"I will not stop. You should stop. You can't drink more than this" he replied.

Jahaan kept looking at them from a distance and spoke to himself while slapping his forehead, "I have such weirdos in my life. Urgh! Even if I inform them, they would barely remember anything. I think I should first get tanya into the room. Then, I will deal with these two" He headed back to the couch but to his shock, tanya was not there.

"Where the hell did she go?" Jahaan wondered while looking around. He scanned through the dancing crowd but tanya was not there.

He even called out to her but to no avail. He came back to the couch and heard someone crying. When he turned around, he found Tanya sitting with the hotel manager's dog and sobbing.

"I do get it Golden. You must be thinking how loud these people are. They are making so much noise. I am telling you, you should go and bite some of them" she said while petting the dog.

On seeing this, Jahaan could not hold himself from laughing and he started making a video of her on his phone. She was talking to Golden all alone.

"When you will go for biting those people, you will find a girl named Reeva wearing a red dress. Make sure you bite her first. But before that, ask her her name or you may end up biting someone else" she continued her blabbering.

Just then, jahaan went close to her to record her face from up close to capture her ex-pressions.

When tanya saw jahaan making her video, she muttered to Golden, "Hey! Look at this guy, he is eavesdropping on our private conversation. Go bite him first. Jahaan laughed as he put his phone back in his pocket.

Then, he extended his arm to tanya and said, "Ok. Now, that is enough for the night. Now you will go to your room and sleep".

Tanya moved her hand towards jahaan 's but instead of holding it, she slapped it away and said, "Why would I come with you? I want to party hard. You may sleep if you want to".

Jahaan thought to himself that it would be very difficult to take her to the room if she continued to behave that way. Just then, an idea struck him. "Aren't you hungry, tanya ? Let's go to your room. I have ordered a lot of food. You should go there and have some".

On hearing about food, she started laughing through her tears. "Really? We have got food in our room?" she said while extending her hand towards him. He held her hand and helped her to stand up. "Yeah, I have ordered a lot of food, that's true. Now, let's go".

He dragged her towards the elevator and started waiting for the doors to open. Before that could happen, tanya spoke suddenly, "But why should I go with you? You should go with that Reeva ." She freed her hand from his grip and started walking away.

He held her by her arm to stop her from going. Just then, she turned around, and to set herself free, she pushed him a little. Just then, the elevator doors opened and both of them almost fell. Jahaan did not let go of her hand and both of them tripped inside.

Jahaan hit the wall while tanya hit him. She placed her head on his chest and started to rest a little Without making her move, jahaan pressed the elevator button. Then, he moved her away a little and said, "Hey, you should try to stand straight. You are completely falling over me"

"No, this feels good," she said with her eyes closed. He started to caress her head lovingly and said, "But now we need to go to the room and devour all the good food, right?" On hearing about food, she stood straight. They waited patiently for the elevator the reach their floor .

Target - 23 likes 18 comments

A/n -
so about that room no. 409 ?? *Cough cough*