2| The Romantic Novel

"No, both of us are from here, "Tanya and Illahi both exclaimed together.
Earlier it was only tanya searching for Jahaan Mehta on the entire campus but now illahi had also joined her in it. After wandering for about 15 minutes, both of them headed to the cafeteria. illahi was mad and tired.
"This boy will never be found. To find him we'll have to sort out a full-fledged plan and to do that I need to eat something or else my brains will not work,"illahi exclaimed.

tanya also related to her situation and replied, "Okay then, let's do one thing, let's sit here in the cafeteria and order something to eat. And we can think of where we could find Jahaan ." As she said this her stomach growled looking at the snacks placed at the opposite table. Saying this both of them walked towards the cafeteria booth.

illahi and tanya took one of the tables and settled down. They were talking among themselves like detectives and having their food at the same time. They were figuring out ways in which they could get a hold of jahaan . After putting the last piece of chips in her mouth, illahi spoke, "Take a look at his physique, he looks like a sportsperson, if he's really into sports he'll probably be in the sports complex". tanya too finished her last bite and replied, "He might as well be there, he's not  here in the cafeteria."
illahi then gave it some thought and said, "What other places do children like to visit?"
Suddenly Tanya's eyes grew wide with excitement. She looked at illahi and squealed. "Library!" she stated with excitement.  Hearing her, illahi too stood up from her seat instantly. " Oh yes, library, why didn't we think of this earlier? I'm sure your God of solutions will be sitting in some corner of the library reading solutions to specific problems" illahi chuckled.
Both of them quickly packed their bags and moved towards the library. As they walked towards the library tanya recalled her conversation with Jordan.
"Ahh jordan , the third ranker.. he also said that Jahaan usually goes to the library to study" tanya shared with illahi. Both of them rushed towards the library.
"Come on, hurry up, if only he reads that book of yours, your crush will continue to remain a crush like all the other times," illahi shouted to tanya . Saying this both of them ran to the library.
After reaching the library, both of them stood in front of it gazing at the huge building.
"Whoa! What is this building? Why is a library so huge?" illahi exclaimed.
tanya was also shocked to see such a huge library in front of her.
"I have never seen such a huge library in my entire life, even my school was not as huge as this one," she remarked.
Looking towards the main entrance, illahi spoke, "We can't afford to waste time getting surprised, let's go and find jahaan ."

The library was on the first floor below which was the parking valet. After reaching the first floor, the security guards ask them "Show me your library card, only then y'all will be able to enter". Both of them looked at each other and then went on to ask the security guard, "What? What library card? So you mean to say that to enter the library we need to make a card of our own?"
"Yes, even the freshers know this. You're from this college, aren't you? Or Did you come to the campus just to have fun?" the guard questioned looking at both of them with suspicious eyes. "If not then I can only allow you to enter the library after showing me your ID card or else there will be no entry," he added.

After saying this, the security guard showed them the way out. Both of them walked down the first floor being very disappointed in themselves.
"Now this is not enough for us to find jahaan ," tanya asserted. However, Just when tanya had given up, illahi got all excited and exclaimed, "Is it possible. Look at the other side"
tanya looked at illahi in a confused state of mind. illahi was pointing towards the library window. tanya looked towards the window and suddenly all the typical Hollywood romantic scenes played in her head with the 'Perfect' song by Ed Sheeran playing in the background. She forgot about everything and only focused on jahaan sitting near the window in the library. He was lost in the world of the books. jahaan looked extremely cute sitting by the window and being sun-kissed. Looking at him made tanya forget about everything.