12 | The Mysterious Car

As the target completes ✅
Here's the Update 🎀

Illahi  wanted to get Jahaan  out of her mind. But Jahaan  was also not so straightforward that just by asking someone, he would tell all the things in his mind. And anyway, till now Jahaan  had not realized his feelings on his own, so what would he have explained to others. Illahi  also asked a few times and then she too became silent after seeing Jahaan  calm down. Jahaan  did not answer a single thing for her. After reaching her hostel, when she started getting down from the car, Jahaan  suddenly said. "I don't have any bad feelings about Tanya , she is my classmate and just a companion, but I don't hate her too". Saying this he left from there.

But the truth was that now he wanted to read Tanya 's letter, he wanted to be to the hard work Tanya  had put in expressing her feelings. "I wish I could read that letter, but now I don't even know where it will be. It was in my hand that day and I didn't read it, neither do i remember where I kept it. But why am I thinking so much about it. This isn't my first time." So many girls have given me a letter, why am I thinking about her? That's what he was thinking while driving the car.

After 2 days, Tanya  was discharged from the hospital and the very next day she also came to college. She was very happy and came to college with a very good mood and as soon as she went towards class, she saw Reeva  was sitting on her seat in class.

In spite of not having a teacher, no one was saying anything and they were coming very calmly without saying anything. Illahi  also came to the class behind Tanya  and said to Reeva , "Why are you not going to your class? This is Tanya 's seat, move from here. Reeva  looked at Tanya  and laughed and said, "Oh yes today. Elders also gave a visit. How are you Tanya , nowadays I don't see you in college. Oh by the way, what did you say that day, come and sit in this class with Jahaan , you can check the new list, now this is my class too." Tanya  was not in the mood to fight with Reeva  at all and she was neither in the mood to waste her energy.

She started turning towards the back benches of the class and Reeva  then spoke in a loud voice to the whole class, "And from today there will be no such rule in the class that everyone has to sit according to their ranks, and if anyone has any problem with this. If there is any objection then I can get this order in written also." Tanya  did not even listen to her completely and she sat down on the last bench of the class. After a while all the students also came to the class and Jahaan  also entered the class, he looked at his seat and there he was a little disappointed to see Reeva  instead of Tanya . He went to his seat and sat down and without saying anything read his books.

He looked up and started looking for Tanya  only. Reeva  started saying, "Hello Jahaan , this is my seat from today, I am here" Before she could finish her talk, Jahaan  said to her, "No,I mean this is second topper's place, so you can't sit here. On this Reeva  said, "Yes, from now on there is no such rule that everyone has to sit according to their ranks, so I can sit anywhere and I have decided that I am going to sit here",

Jahaan . On the other hand, the whole class started looking and she saw Tanya  sitting on the last bench, she was so busy talking with Illahi  that she didn't bother anywhere else. She was seen laughing at Jahaan  from afar and Jahaan  was just happy to see her laughing. In no time the class started and everyone started looking in their books.

But Tanya  was watching only Jahaan  as usual, but Jahaan  was sitting far away from him today, so she was not able to observe him properly.

That's why she was mostly observing the girl sitting on her right side bench in class. The girl sitting on that bench was behaving a bit strangely. She sat in the same position throughout the class and was looking down at the desk. Her hands and feet were trembling lightly. Tanya  at first thought that maybe her health was bad.