38| A Trip to the Water park

Illahi and Jordan came towards Tanya .

Jordan looked at Reeva and asked, "Why did you tell mom about what I did last night?"

"Huh! You both were so much irritating and embarrassing at night, your Mom should know how you really are!" Reeva said, folding her hands.

Jordan knew it was a waste of time arguing with Reeva so he just did not say anything further.

Mrs. Mehta and Jahaan brought the passes of the park and distributed the passes among all.

Everyone went inside as soon as they got the passes. "If everyone walks together in such a big park, then they will never be able to roam completely. Let's do one thing, everyone gets separated here, and everyone will meet again here at 6 in the evening," Mrs. Mehta suggested.
Her point was quite convincing and that's why everyone agreed with her. Everyone shouted and went around enjoying.

"Let's go to Water Rides first, Amusement Park later," Tanya insisted holding Illahi's hand. Jordan and Jahaan also came behind them.

Before anyone else spoke, Reeva and Anika also came there from behind.

"No, let's go to Amusement Park first, we will go for a water ride later" ", whined Reeva .

Tanya wanted to go to water rides first, and Reeva wanted to go to the Amusement park, both of them were not able to decide on one thing.

"Okay Reeva , let's keep this fair, let's do
Stone-Paper-Scissor, whoever wins, she will be listened to", Tanya suggested to which Reeva agreed.

They both started doing stone paper scissors. After completing 3 rounds, Tanya won and Reeva was not satisfied with that too, so she got a toss done but Tanya won in that too.

"Hey, stop it, Reeva , what are you doing," Tanya said getting annoyed.

"Holly molly! Please let's go to Amusement Park first. Please, Jahaan , say something," Reeva requested while holding Jahaan's arm.

As soon as Reeva caught his arm, jahaan first looked at Tanya . After all, he now knew that Tanya did not like Reeva and her coming close to him at all. He quickly pulled his arm away from Reeva and shifted two steps away.

"Guys, I also think it would be better to go to the water park first. The weather is still hot and the sun is also bright. If it is later in the evening, then anyone can fall ill. Moreover, I think that the area with Amusement Park is very big.
Once we go there, it will not be possible to come back from there at the right time," jahaan explained.

Tanya was very happy to see jahaan taking her side. Along with being happy, she became even more confident and added, "All four of us are going to the water park, if you both don't want to, then don't come, we are not forcing you".

"Naah... we will come, I think jahaan is quite right. I have changed my mind, I will also go to the water park with all of ya," Reeva replied while giving a fake smile. They all went towards the water park.

Everyone took swimsuits from the counter and got into them. Then, they came in front of the pool. Coincidently both Tanya and jahaan got the same color of swimsuit, purple.
All of them were standing in front of the pool looking at where to start when Tanya announced, "By the way, I just remembered that I can't swim". After listening to Tanya , everyone looked at her in complete disbelief.

"What? You do not know swimming, even then you fought so much to come on water rides?" Jordan asked.

Everyone was looking at Tanya very awkwardly, yet Tanya laughed and replied, "Yes, I grew up in the mountains, And I was always scared of deep waters. I never needed to swim in the water, so I never learned. And anyway I don't think it would be mandatory to know swimming to enjoy any ride here."

"Yeah right, but still! Make sure you don't go to any pool alone, pools can be deep," jahaan intervened looking at Tanya .

Tanya noticed a change in Jahaan's behavior since morning.

Jahaan , who was known for being sarcastic all the time, was talking to Tanya politely since this morning. Jahaan , who always looked away while talking to Tanya was now looking at her eye to eye. Jahaan , who always spoke coldly, was talking to Tanya very normally and lovingly that day.

Tanya was finding this a bit strange since morning, but she liked this changed behavior of jahaan very much. Whenever jahaan said something by looking into her eyes, she felt as if she was falling in love again and again.

"Ok, I will be with everyone," Tanya also looked into Jahaan's eyes while responding to him. They all ran towards the rides.

Jahaan was trying his best not to get too close to Reeva as he did not want to spoil Tanya 's mood.

Every time Reeva tried to come to jahaan on any pretext, Jahaan would somehow send her away from himself.

"The real vacation fun is coming!" Tanya shouted with joy .

She came out of a pool, went to everyone, and said, "I want to go on that cyclone ride, let's go there, please!". Saying this, she started going towards it.

She walked a few steps when jahaan grabbed her hand from behind.
"You will not go on that ride," he blurted loudly,

Tanya looked back and saw jahaan looking at her. She first looked at him and then looked at everyone who was looking at them.

Jahaan and Tanya both started feeling awkward, when jahaan released Tanya 's hand and asserted, "! mean don't go alone on that ride ya, the pool is deep, I just took that ride and am coming from there," jahaan explained.

"But I really wanted to go," Tanya insisted pointing towards the ride.

"Will you come with me, jahaan ?" Tanya suddenly asked .

Jahaan suddenly felt very awkward, as Tanya had asked him in front of everyone.

This was the first time that Tanya had built up the courage to ask him directly to accompany him for something and jahaan was in dilemma to agree or to put her request down. It was not a very big thing however, jahaan had an image of not being over-friendly with anyone and had a reserved characteristic which he did not want to break. But it was difficult to avoid the situation.

Target - 25 likes 👍🏻