33 | Caught in the Act

After a while, Reeva got the keys from the reception and got into the elevator to reach Jahaan 's room.

She was feeling really happy as finally, she was able to be of some use to Mrs. Mehta and to top it, Jahaan 's mother even spoke so nicely to her.
She finally reached the floor and walked towards Jahaan's room along with Mrs. Mehta .

She unlocked the door and they both got inside.
Reeva and Mrs. Mehta , on getting inside the room were taken aback seeing the rose petals and all the romantic decoration.

"Whose room is this? Why is Jordan and Jahaan's room so decorated?" Mrs. Mehta asked.
"This is their room for sure, I know" Reeva replied.

Both of them walked inside and screamed out of shock. Reeva felt as if she had just fallen from a cliff.

They found Tanya and Jahaan sleeping on the bed together. Tanya's head rested on Jahaan's chest while his one hand was on her head and the other held her hand on his chest. On seeing all of this, Reeva got very angry and looked at Mrs Mehta .

Mrs. Mehta had her eyes wide open in shock while her lips curved into a smile.

On seeing her reaction, Reeva got angrier and stormed out of the room. Mrs. Mehta knew things were not as they seemed to be but seeing them in this manner was shocking indeed.

She did not feel like waking them up so she quietly walked out of the room. But before leaving she thought of something and walked back towards the bed.

She fished her phone out and clicked a picture of Jahaan and Tanya sleeping together.
She laughed to herself and walked out of the room. She closed the door and locked it again so that they would not know of her coming into the room.

After some time, Jahaan woke up because of the sun beaming through the window. He moved a little and realized March was sleeping with him. When he looked at her, he found her sleeping soundly. She looked very innocent while sleeping. Sun rays were playing beautifully on her skin. He placed his hand near her face so that the sun rays wouldn't disturb her.

"She looks so innocent while sleeping. So calm and quiet," he mumbled.

"The moment she is up, she walks like a storm," he thought to himself.

He looked around and was slowly reminded of all that happened last night. He picked his phone from the side table and looked at the time. "Damn! It's already 8! 12 missed calls from mom. She must be so worried. Before she comes here and finds us in this condition, I think I should go to her" he said to himself. He carefully moved Tanya away from him. He pulled the blanket over her and let her sleep. He walked up to the windows and drew the curtains to block the sunlight.

He quickly used the phone to ask the receptionist for cleaning up the room. Then, he turned around and looked at tanya .

After that, he continued on the call, "And please be very careful while cleaning the room. My friend is asleep and I don't want her to wake up". After saying this, he went to the washroom, freshened up, and left. He went to the third floor and found Mrs. Mehta close to the elevator.

"Mom, I was just coming to your room. Sorry, you called me up so many times and I couldn't answer. My phone was on silent mode" Jahaan explained.

Looking at his face, Mrs. Mehta giggled and replied, "It's alright, son. I was just worried and then I thought you guys must be tired. So, 1 didn't disturb you".

She pressed the elevator buttons and asserted, "Come, have breakfast. I am just headed to the restaurant. By the way , why are you alone? Where is Tanya ?"

On hearing her name, Jahaan looked shocked.
"Umm... I mean, where are Tanya , Jordan , and Illahi ?" she added.

Upon hearing their names, Jahaan realized that both of them were still on the roof and had not come down since last night.

"Yes mom, they will just be there in some time. You go ahead and have your breakfast. I will just bring everyone along," Jahaan answered. After saying this, he walked up to the stairs.
After getting on the fourth floor, he found the room service people getting out of his room.

After they left, Jahaan went inside to check if Tanya was still asleep. When he found her still asleep, he walked up to her, caressed her face with his palm, and whispered, "I will just come back in a while. Stay here till then. Don't run away".

Then, he closed the door quietly and went to Tanya and illahi's room to check up on Jessica. However, their room was still locked.
"That means both of them spent the entire night on the roof," he said to himself and went on the rooftop.

He found a lot of people sleeping there, after the party. While many dozed off on the couches, some were sleeping on the bar tables while a lot of them had passed out right on the floor.

Seeing the condition of people around Jahaan laughed in his head. He then remembered something and started looking around for his friends.

Jahaan started looking out for Illahi and Jordan . He found Illahi asleep on a couch.

She had dozed off while sitting. He walked up to her and started to wake her up.

" Illahi ! Illahi ! Get up and look around.
It's a new day!" Jahaan said while shaking her a little.

"I am up. Just my eyes are closed" Illahi replied while opening her eyes a little.

"Where is Jordan ?" Jahaan asked.

"I have no idea. He must be here somewhe-re," she answered while straightening up.

"Call out his name and he will appear" she spoke while rubbing her forehead.

" Jordan ! Jordan ! Where are you?" Jahaan called out while looking around.

Double updates on 20th and 21st
Target - 30 likes and 15 comments 🦋