39 | Reeva's evil trick

Jahaan  was taken aback when Tanya  asked him to accompany her to one of the rides. He looked awkwardly here and there and slowly answered, "Okay let's go".

When Tanya  started walking with Jahaan , Illahi  and Jordan  were somehow holding their laughter.

Illahi started smirking and flashed a thumbs-up towards Tanya . Reeva  was also standing there watching all this. At this time, no one was angrier and more upset than Reeva . She went after both of them in anger.

"Actually I have to take that ride too" Reeva  called out.

Tanya climbed on the high ride, however, jahaan  did not go on the ride and went down to the pool, where Tanya  would come and fall.

Even though Tanya  didn't know how to swim, she wasn't scared at all, because she knew jahaan  was standing below and he would save her at any cost. She slid off the ride screaming without fear.
Jahaan  was waiting for her downstairs. He saw Tanya  sliding all the way down, screaming and she tell straight into the water.

Jahaan caught Tanya  as she fell and pulled her out of the water. Tanya  was once again in Jahaan's arms.

Jahaan turned back and started coming out of the pool when someone fell in the pool again.
They both looked behind.

For a while nothing happened in the water, then suddenly Reeva  came out from inside and screamed while breathing. "What's wrong with you jahaan , why didn't you come to save me?". Reeva  shouted angrily.

"But! You know swimming, don't you? We used to go to the same school and we were taught how to swim" jahaan  replied in a serious tone and after saying this he started leaving from there.

Jahaan 's soft corner for March was now visible to Reeva  too. "No jahaan ! You can't drop your standard so low, you can't like this not so popular Tanya ," Reeva  thought while leaving the pool.

All of them went to change their clothes after enjoying the water rides.

Jordan and jahaan  got ready sooner than the rest and came out and sat at a cafe and waited for the rest.

Jahaan awkwardly tried to ask Jordan  something, but he could not muster up the courage even after trying a lot. He actually wanted to ask Jordan  what Tanya  spoke of him.

But every time he would just call Jordan's  name and as soon as Jordan  looked at him, he would either avoid talking or start talking about someone else. Jordan  who was sitting there eating a burger, shook his hand and said, "Yes, then tell me, jahaan , what is it that is bothering you?"

On hearing this, jahaan  suddenly became nervous and stammering while talking. "b...bother, and me? What can be such a thing that will bother me? No, nothing," jahaan  stuttered.

"Okay now if you don't want to share then it is your choice, but you know that if there is any such thing then you can feel free to share with me," Jordan  assured him.

Just then, Tanya  came out and started clicking photos of jahaan  and Jordan  from afar.

"No matter how much you fight, you look so cute when you're together" she exclaimed. Then, she sat next to them.

" Tanya , are you really fond of photography, or do you just keep showing off your camera?" Jordan  asked.

"What do you think?" Tanya  questioned.
"I always feel that you show off your camera, otherwise I have never seen you clicking photos of any beautiful place, or sunrise, sunset, or any beautiful nature stuff. You just always click photos of people," Jordan  replied.