11| The Game Changer

Jahaan felt very bad after knowing that despite being so ill, Tanya completed the project report so as to prove herself in front of him.

"If anything happens like this again, then I'm gonna talk to your dad directly and ask him if your should burden other people with your work or not with a clause that you are sick, Jahaan commented.

"Well, I would have told you about my condition only if I had your number. But, I don't, so please bear with me", Tanya replied, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, I will send you a text after reaching home and then you can save my number", Jahaan  suggested and started leaving when suddenly, Tanya  stopped him.

"Wait! Where did you get my number from?" Tanya  asked with a shocked expression.

"If you had used the slightest bit of your brain then you would have remembered that we have a class group in which we have everyone's number. So, Miss Gill , I'll text  you when I will reach home. Take care", Jahaan  said and started to leave when March stopped him again.

"Will you come to see me again? I mean I get very bored lying here in the hospital. It's nice if everyone keeps coming. I am not telling you that you should leave everything to come to meet me. But whenever you are free, you can visit me", Tanya  requested.

"Dude, why does she have to be so cute?" Jahaan  thought to himself.

"Well..." he started and trailed. After passing one glance at Tanya , he left.

"Well!! Just Well!! Is this a way to talk to a sick person? He could say "Get well soon, Tanya ". It would have been lot better!" Tanya  exclaimed while sitting on her bed.

Before she could think or do anything else, the door opened and Jahaan  hurried inside. He kept a note beside Tanya  and left without making eye contact with her. Tanya  was just sitting there staring at that piece of paper with a frown on her face.

"A piece of paper? Who gives a paper to a sick person in the hospital? Jahaan  is really weird. But, most importantly, Jahaan . Had. Left. A. Note. For. Me. Wohooo!!!" Tanya  exclaimed and quickly picked up that note. She closed her eyes before opening the note. After a few seconds, she took a deep breath, opened the note and started reading it.

Thank you for completing the project report on time but you still don't have to do it alone. Just make sure that it doesn't happens next time. Also, I'm really sorry for that day. I yelled at you and took out my anger on you but trust me, I had no intention to do so. I had planned on going to say sorry to you but you stopped coming to the college.

Get well soon, Tanya  and join the college as soon as possible.

"I have to snap a picture of this note", Tanya  thought to herself and picked up her phone from the table. She was about to click the photograph when suddenly, her phone rang. It was an unknown number but Tanya  picked it up with a knowing smile on her face.

"Hello! Now you can save my  number", Jahaan  said and hung up the  phone.

Tanya started jumping on her hospital bed happily. It felt like it was the best day of her life as the person with whom she fell in love with visited her at the hospital, left an apologetic note for her and also given his number. Tanya sat down and quickly saved jahaan's number on his phone. She opened Facebook and stopped at a picture of Jahaan  in which he was playing a piano.

"Wow! How can a person look handsome while playing a piano. Expensive hobbies, perhaps",Tanya  muttered to herself and giggled.

On the other hand, Jahaan  got in- side his car and searched Tanya  on Facebook. He noticed that there was a photograph in which Tanya  was standing with snow in both her hands. She was looking very happy and her cheeks were as red as a ripe tomato. Jahaan  glanced at the caption of the picture and read.