36| wakeup and Smell the coffee

The four of them headed back to their table and started having breakfast. After some time, Mrs.Mehta , Jordan's mother. Reeva 's mom and all the other ladies rushed towards them.

"What happened, Jahaan ? Is everything okay? The staff told us that..." Mrs. Mehta spoke in a panicked tone.

"Yes mom, everything is fine... chill," Jahaan interrupted.

"We called for an ambulance and the lady has been taken to the hospital," Jahaan informed them.

"Thanks to Tanya , everything went well. She asked me to call for the ambulance at the right time while everyone else panicked" Jordan  chimed in.

"I am so proud of you, Tanya . You are really very sensible" Mrs.Mehta said with a broad grin.

On hearing all the appreciation in front of everyone, Tanya  started blushing  as she responded, "Hey, I didn't do anything special. I just knew that it could be fatal as she was seven month's pregnant and so it was important for her to be checked by the doctor immediately. So, that is why ! thought taking her to the hospital would be the best decision. After all, none of us is a doctor here"

"These little traits of yours make you different from other girls," Mrs. Mehta  said.

"Well, Mom! What is today's plan? Anything special?" Jahaan  asked.

"Son, at present we are not yet sure, but what has been decided so far is that maybe we all go to the water park", Mrs. Mehta  answered.

"Tell me what do you have in mind?" she asked Jahaan .

"hmm I think the water park will be fine", Jahaan  replied.

Then Jordan 's mom came to Jordan and spoke ,
''Jordan!!  Reeva  told me how much you drank last night".

"Ah! No Mom it was not my fault, it was Illahi , she was betting on me," replied Jordan , pointing towards Illahi .

"Okay! Now if he himself is caught, he is putting all the blame on this poor girl," Jordan's mother shrugged.

"No Mom, that is true!" Jordan  shouted.

"Nope! He is lying, he had challenged me, and then he was fighting with me the whole time" ", Illahi  intervened.

Everyone started laughing out loud.

After some time everyone went back to their respective rooms to get ready. However, Mrs. Mehta  stopped Tanya  and said, "Remember to carry sunscreen; if you have to walk in the sun all day, you can get sunburn".

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Mehta ! Thanks for reminding", Tanya  replied. As soon as Tanya  left, Reeva 's Mom came towards Jahaan's Mom and remarked, "You seem to be quite impressed by this girl Tanya , what is going on?"

"Whatt.. naah..Nothing special, but yes, this girl is impressive, and also different", replied Mrs. Mehta .

"It is not a bad thing to be impressed, but don't forget that Mr.Mehta  has always liked Reeva . After all, both our husbands are very good friends. We are a Family," Reeva 's mom stated with a ting of warning.

"Absolutely! You are absolutely right! We are a family, but the most important thing for me is my son's happiness, and I will not let his happiness go down the drain because of anything," Mrs. Mehta  declared.

"Go and take some rest, the day is too long," Mrs. Mehta  added. Seeing this attitude of Mrs. Mehta , Reeva's mom became red with anger.

She went towards reeva's room and started banging on the door loudly. Anika  opened the door, and when Reeva 's mom went inside, she saw Reeva  lying on the bed wearing a de-tan face pack.

"There you are. Keep chilling while Jahaan  will hook up with that girl Tanya  and fly away, " Reeva 's mother taunted while holding Reeva 's hand and lifting her to get up.

"What happened Mom? My headache has been cured with great difficulty, now you are talking in riddles. Why are you screaming? And Tanya , Tanya , Tanya , nothing will happen, whatever cheap tricks that low-class girl plays, Jahaan's family will always be impressed by me. Now don't stress and don't even give it to me," Reeva  replied angrily.

"That's it! This casualness will drown you, Reeva . And what are you talking about? Just now, Mrs. Mehta  said it on my face that for her there is no family, nor any family friend more than her son's happiness," Reeva 's mother stated.

"Yes, So what is the point of taking stress in this, what did you find wrong in this, Mom?'' Reeva  asked.

"There is nothing wrong in this, but it is definitely wrong that Mrs. Mehta  is too impressed with that Tanya . She even told me that she likes her very much and that Tanya  is different from other girls, " Reeva 's mother replied.

"What? So you basically want to say that she likes Tanya  and she wants to see her with Jahaan  in the future?" Reeva  asked seriously.

"Exactly! Tell me you have also noticed that she supports Tanya  a lot and always gives her preference" Reeva 's mother asked.

After listening to all the things from her mother, now Reeva  was also realizing the gravity of the matter. She remembered how in the morning when she saw Jahaan  and Tanya  sleeping so close on the same bed, instead of getting angry or worried, Mrs. Mehta  was happy to see them.

"Yes, Mom you are right! Whether it was the flight seat or a hotel room, Mrs. Mehta  has always deliberately tried to keep Tanya  with Jahaan ," Reeva  exclaimed.

There will be nothing left to do" Reeva's mom said while sitting on the bed.

"But Mom, the biggest weapon is still with us..... Mr. Mehta ! Whether his wife likes it or not, he is very concerned about his reputation" reeva  said.

"Yes you are right, but still you should not take the risk, this girl Tanya  is much smarter than she looks. Like Mrs. Mehta  has been on her side, what if she is successful in impressing Mr. Mehta  too...."

"No it will not happen, Mom, I will not allow this to happen, no matter what," Reeva  announced arrogantly with an evil look on her face.

Will Reeva  plot something evil to make things difficult for Tanya ? How will the trip move further?