23 | Arrived At San Diego

It was 5 in the morning and everyone was fast asleep. The sun had shown up and the rays were getting reflected through the windows.

Jahaan was an early riser and so he had woken up. Right after waking up, he raised his neck to check up on Tanya . The sun was softly shining over her face and she looked very innocent while sleeping with the mask on.

She was sleeping very peacefully and was not moving at all. Seeing her this way, Jahaan had a broad smile on his face as he mumbled to himself, "She looks so calm and innocent when she is asleep. Can someone ever guess that when she is awake, she carries a storm with herself?"
He got up from his seat and raised his hand to quickly take a picture of her while sleeping. The sound of the shutter did not wake her up but she did move and change her position in her sleep. Seeing her this way, Jahaan could not stop himself from smiling and after ages, he got a giant grin on his face. Had Tanya seen him smile this way, she would have fallen for him all over again .

Mrs. Mehta who came to check up on all of them saw what he was doing and smiled to herself. When she saw him taking a picture of Tanya , she quickly fished her phone out to capture the beautiful moment but when she saw Jahaan smiling, she was moved.

Even though she was his mother, she did not remember the last time she saw him smile so bright. She quickly clicked the picture and said to herself, " Jahaan , this time I will make sure that I do not have to wait for years to see such cute moments. I think Tanya is that phase of your life that is going to change things forever".
She was lost in her own thoughts when she saw Jahaan walking up to her.

On seeing him, she quickly put the phone in her pocket. "Good morning mom," He walked up to her and exclaimed.

"Good morning, my son. I hope you slept well last night. Did you face any problems?" she asked with a smile.
"No mom, everything was fine. How long till we reach San Diego?" he asked.

"I just came here to tell you to wake everyone up. We will be landing shortly," Mrs. Mehta replied.

After saying this, she walked back to her seat.
After half an hour, the flight finally landed in San Diego. Picking up their bags, they walked out of the airport. They had booked a minibus in advance to get to their hotel.

"Right after stepping foot in San Diego, one can start feeling its vibe," Illahi announced.
After a short drive, they finally reached their hotel.

To make Jahaan and Tanya stay closer and get to interact more, Mrs. Mehta had booked their rooms adjacent to each other on the same floor. After reaching the hotel, they checked in and
Mrs. Mehta gave the keys to everyone.

She purposely gave the last two keys to Jordan and Illahi as she knew they were going to share their rooms with Jahaan and Tanya respectively.

Reeva was really pissed off by this but apart from her, there was another person who was continuously noticing Mrs. Mehta . It was Reeva's mom, Geetanjali who was seeing her making constant efforts to keep Jahaan and Tanya together.

After the rooms got allotted and Reeva was walking into hers gloomily, Geetanjali walked up to her and whispered, "I am warning you, do not let Jahaan and Tanya get so close to each other.
Supriya is trying her best to set them up together and I can clearly see that."

"Yeah mom, even I have noticed the way she has been talking to Tanya , I have never seen her being so sweet to anybody else. It doesn't seem that Tanya and Mrs. Mehta are meeting for the first time," Reeva said this, pouting her lips.
"Well, it goes without saying that Supriya is a very strong lady. She is the only one who can even go against Mr. Mehta . To woo Jahaan , you either need to get closer to him or Supriya . But first of all, get this girl Tanya out of the way. You are smart enough to deal with things in your own way," Reeva's mother advised. After saying this, Geetanjali left.