Finally- carina

Description-
Carina and y/n are having like a co-worker with benefits but y/n falls for carina and is scared to lose her.

—————
Y/n's pov-

I was happily laid against carina's chest, she had called me to the on call room an hour ago because she needed a realise.

"So are you coming over tonight?" I asked as I sat up and pulled my scrub top on.

"Oh I can't, I have a date with a nurse." Carina said her beautiful accent making me melt.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you around." I sighed as I put my shoes on and got ready to leave.

"Y/n?" She called out to me confused. "Are you okay?"

"I'm all good, good luck on your date." I smiled before leaving the room.

I quickly went to find Meredith who is my person as she likes to say.

"Mer, I think I've fucked up." I sighed as I slumped in the chair next to where she was sat in the lab.

"Why? Did something happen with carina?" Meredith asked as she looked up from her work.

"I caught feelings, and she's going on a fucking date." I admitted as I rubbed my face annoyed with myself. "I don't know why I was so surprised that I caught feelings, she's so beautiful, kind and oh my her accent makes me melt."

"Then why don't you just tell her how you feel?" Mer said like it was the most simple thing in the world as she continued to work like my life wasn't totally falling apart.

"Because she obviously doesn't feel the same because she's going on a date!" I groaned and took her pen away so she would have to give me her full attention.

"She clearly likes you a little if she's sleeping with you almost everyday and also sleeping over every night."

"No! She just finds me hot, she told me that all we were was sex buddies when we started she even made rules like we can't catch feelings and we aren't allowed to be jealous."

"Y/n-" Meredith sighed but I shook my head and got up.

"I've got to end it, just sleeping with her is hurting me and it's not fair to carina that I'm letting my jealousy over something I have no right to be jealous about get in the way of her being happy" I told her even though I was mostly talking to myself before going to find Carina.

When I finally found her she was leaned over the nurses station, talking to a beautiful woman.

I took a deep breath before walking over to them.

"Carina,Can I talk to you please?" I asked gently as I was trying not to cry, am I really going through with this?

"Yeah, uh excuse me I'll see you later tonight." Carina smiled to the woman before following my to a consult room and I shut the door. "What's up?"

"Um we need to stop sleeping together." I told her trying to keep calm.

"Y/n just because I'm going on a date doesn't mean we need to stop it's not like she's going to be my girlfriend." Carina laughed as she smiled her beautiful smile at me.

"No, it's over we can't sleep together anymore. I'll see you around." And with that I left the room and went home, thankful my shift had ended.

—————
Carina's pov-

I stood there in shock as y:n walked away.

Why did she suddenly want to stop? We were having fun and I thought we were friends too... i mean I go to her house every night and sometimes we just have dinner and watch a movie.