Hurt- callie torres.

Description-callie and y/n started dating and a year later y/n goes to visit her family but when she comes back she finds out that mark and Callie had sex and now she's pregnant.

———————
Y/n's pov-

I was so excited to get home after being at my parents for a month, my dad had a heart attack and with my mom being in a wheelchair they needed help but now my dad was back on his feet and able to look after himself and my mom had a nurse that came once a day.

Smiling I used my key to open mine and Callie's shared apartment but only to reveal my girlfriend crying on the sofa.

"Callie?" I called as I pulled my case in and shut the door. "What's up my love?"

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." She sobbed, looking over at me sadly.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked gently, walking over to her and climbing onto the sofa behind her and holding her tightly.

"Im pregnant." She sobbed in to my chest making me confused, how?

"What?" I asked pulling away from her but still keeping a hand on her shoulder.

"I got drunk one night and I was missing you so much and I blacked out next thing I know I was waking up in Mark's bed." She cries holding herself tightly.

"I-" I couldn't find to say.

I got up and walked to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Y/n?" I heard her ask through the door.

"Give me time, I have no idea what I'm thinking right now and I don't want to do anything I will regret."

"Im going to tell mark and then I'll stay in the guest room until your ready." She sighed through the door.

I don't know what to think, she cheated on me and now she's pregnant but am I crazy for wanting to be with her and raise this baby.

But could I really forgive her and raise this baby with mark?

The man whore that i hate for sleeping with my girlfriend?
———————

I walked into the kitchen to see Callie making breakfast, when she saw me she smiled and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." I mumbled before taking a deep breath. "Let's talk?"

"I would like that, do you want toast?" She asked as she plated us both a plate.

"Please." I smiled lightly and sat down at the table.

I had spent all night thinking about what I really want to do and I finally came to my decision.

She sat down in front of me and handed me my plate and smiled at me.

"It's going to take you a while to earn my trust back but I want to raise this baby with you, even if that includes having to raise it with mark." I tell her, mark's name feeling bitter in my mouth. "But I dibs being called mama and I want to adopt them straight away I don't want to be over looked in any situation because they are not biologically mine."

"Of course, mark is going to tell Lexi and if she wants to be involved she too will adopt it. This baby is going to be loved."

I nod, I can't help but feel bitter towards mark. He gets to be the real father while I'm now going to have to prove to the judge that this future baby is mine as-well.

——————
"Sloan wants it to have its last name but so do I so it will most likely be Sloan-torres so we can have yours as a middle name or when we get married you can take mine as that was always the plan." Callie said as we were cuddled up on the sofa, waiting for mark and maybe Lexi so we could talk everything over.

Marriage was no where on my mind anymore, I love Callie and I know I'm going to love this baby but can I forgive her enough to marry her.

"Maybe." I fake smiled and kissed her gently before moving so my head was on her stomach. "For now I'm all focused on this little one, I was looking into it and I could apply for adoption when you are three months meaning maximum of a month after they will be legally mine to."

(I don't know how it works in America as I live in the uk and you can just put your name in other and you are on the birth certificate and legally the parent.)

"That sounds like a plan, I have my first scan tomorrow and we can see how far along I actually am and then we can mark the date when we have to call the lawyer."

"Lawyer for what?"mark asked as he walked into the apartment alone meaning lexi left him.

"Y/n to adopt the baby so we are all it's legal parents and we are all equal. " Callie said as she pulled me up so my head was resting on he shoulder instead of her belly.

"I'm still going to be involved don't think you can push me out my kids life by adopting it." He said glaring at me.

"As much as I hate you for sleeping with my girlfriend I would never deny our kid of it's father. I just want to adopt it so we are all equal and I can I have a choice and a right to the kid as it will be mine to. I think you owe me that much."

He just nodded and sat down opposite us while I sat up, still keeping my hand into hers.

"So the baby will stay here with us for the first three months, mark you can come over and do whatever a dad does but the baby stays with me for when it needs feeding but when I go back to work we can have turns on who picks them up and has it for the night." Callie said as she pulled me back into her embrace.

"Well I only have one room so it would be best for the baby to stay here but I'll obviously get a cot for them for if you guys need a night or want to go away." He nodded, surprising me at how grown up he was actually acting.

We all talked for awhile until mark left and it was just me and Callie.

"I love you and I'm going to spend every moment of my life proving to you that I love you." She mumbled as she kissed me gently.

"Just work on making our baby." I laughed before helping her up and into the bedroom.

———————-

"I love you my little Sofia y/n Sloan-Torres." I smiled as I rocked my beautiful two week old baby.

"Babe, mark offered to take her for a few hours on Wednesday so we can plan the wedding." Callie called from the living room.

I smiled as I remember the day that Callie proposed.

We went away for our last trip together alone for a while, she took me out for dinner and proposed.

Three hours after I said yes, she went into labor.

"Have a nice nap baby, you and mama have a big day tomorrow!" I smiled and kissed my daughters cheek and placed her in the cot in our room.

I was adopting her tomorrow and I was so excited.

"Did she go to sleep alright?" Callie asked as I laid down in her arms on the sofa.

"Yeah, fast asleep I was just having some cuddles."

"Well how about we cuddle for a while." She smiled and held me tightly.

"I would love that Dr Torres."

"Good because you didn't actually have a choice future dr Torres."

"God we are going to confuse people with our names in 3 months."

Yeah I was hurt at first but I wouldn't have it any other way.

——————-
Not proof read
1341 words