I dont need help- Charlotte

Description: Charlotte still joins the practice but just as a friend of coopers they have no past with each other when his biological sister shows up looking for him, pregnant, battered and scared and Charlotte and her fall in love.

————
Charlotte's pov-

"It's quite and boring, no drama has happened in a few days." I complained to cooper and violet as I started at the offices that the drama normally comes from.

Suddenly a pregnant woman covered in bruises runs in.

"I need to talk to cooper- cooper freedman." She gasps out at the desk.

"You did not get a woman pregnant!" Violet laughed before running over to the woman.

"I don't recognise her." He sighed before joining violet over there.

"Are you cooper? Um I don't know how to say this so I'm going to be blunt." She gasped out as she slipped down to sit on the floor panting. "I'm your biological sister, I was raped because I'm gay and now I'm pregnant with his baby and he just attacked me again."

"Get Addison and call an ambulance, she's in labor." Cooper shouted out to tell before leaning down to his 'sister'.

"Everything is going to be okay." Violet said to the woman before pulling away and taking cooper with her. "Charlotte go with her and we will meet you there. "

————

"Where is she or he? Where is my baby?" The woman that we still don't know her name cried out when she woke up from surgery.

"Meet your baby." Cooper smiled as he walked into the hospital with his niece in his arms.

She agreed to do a blood test while she was in surgery and turns out they are full blood siblings but she's four years younger.

"Oh, she's- she's beautiful-." She sobbed and pulled the baby into her arms, she turned and looked at me. "I know why he is here, he's my biological brother and I turned up at his work, she's his best friend and a therapist but you, why are you here."

"Because you needed help, coop had to help your baby and you needed someone to be by your side." I told her honestly before going over to her and the baby, sneaking a look of her chart to know her name. "Now y/n, what's the little sweet peas name?"

"Um- I never thought of names." She sighed but looked down at the baby. "Uh, growing up I always saw my foster parents calling their kids after themselves or parents before they got rid of me but I don't have any parents to do that for."

"Excuse me." Cooper sighed and walked out, most likely to beat himself up about knowing about her and having a better life than her.

"Vi, you stay here. I'll go after him." I sighed before chasing him.

———-
Y/n's pov-

It's been five weeks since I turned up at my brothers place of work.

The baby is beautiful but still unnamed and I only have 5 days to name her and register her.

Cooper invited me to stay with him until I find a place and get back to work.

"You know I don't need a babysitter, tell cooper I am fine." I sighed at Charlotte as I fed -fed the baby.

Cooper went back to work for the first time in 5 weeks.

"I'm more here for him, he feels bad he didn't know you existed, that he got adopted and you jumped around homes. That he couldn't protect you."

"Go home Charlotte."  I sighed and placed the baby down in the rocker before starting to pick all my things up. 

"What are you doing?" She asked in her very sexy accent.