Clean- Amelia

Description: y/n had been together ever since Amelia moved to La but y/n had to leave Amelia when she started using again because she felt like she was going to use. She hated watching Amelia using and dating Ryan but when she gets sober and ends up at Charlotte's.

——————-

Y/n's pov-

I was sat in coop and my sister's living room, tracing the ring I got Amelia before she started using and tried to convince me too.

"Doll?" I heard charlotte speak making me smile and look up at her.

When we were growing up she would make me be her baby doll as she was older.

So now she calls me doll and as much as i pretend I hate it, I love it.

"Hey char, hey little stinker." I smiled and patted next to me for Mason to come sit next to me.

" his Mom is working so we are waiting for coop to come home and get ice cream." Charlotte said as she sat on the table infront of me.

She looked at the ring then up at me sadly.

"That sounds fun, I have to go into the practice but if your still here when I get home I promise I'll watch a movie with you." I quickly offered when his face dropped when I said I had to go to work.

"Mason, why don't you get a drink from the kitchen while I talk to y/n?"

"Aunt y/n." Both me and Mason corrected her making her nod and correct herself.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she moved to where Mason was just sat and took the ring out my hand and placed it in to box, I watched her do it.

"Sell it please."

"Doll-"

"She's missing and she's high with that Ryan dude." I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I broke up with her because I couldn't cope, seeing her go down the rabbit hole of drinking and god knows what. Sell the ring please."

"Okay but remember You done what was best for you."

"Yeah but I lost the love of my life." I sighed before getting up and grabbing my keys, shouting goodbye to Mason.

—————
I was sat in the counter at the kitchen, looking through all my stupid paper work because I took a week off to try to stop feeling sorry for myself.  

But that didn't work so I just have to get over myself and carry on working.

Everyone was doing their own thing what I'm thankful for because normally they are on my back asking questions.

Suddenly Amelia comes in smiling like she hasn't been missing for 12 days.

"Hey, everybody!" She said as she went over to the coffee machine. "Coffee. I need coffee."

When she realised that everyone was looking at her she looked confused before looking down at her coffee.

"Okay, I took all the coffee." She admitted still smiling. "but I will make a fresh pot."

"Wow.Okay, hi." She said as Sheldon hugged her and she just stood there.

When he finally let go she saw that we were all staring at her still.

"What?" She asked with a smile. "Do you guys know already? Was Ryan here or something?"

"I'm engaged." She squealed making me put my coffee down and look at her sadly.   "Hello!"

Suddenly Addison slapped her and I had to get up.

I gathered all my things and got ready to leave. It feels like someone is cutting my heart out, the woman I love is not only doing drugs but is engaged.