Clean part 2- ameila.

Description: Description: y/n had been together ever since Amelia moved to La but y/n had to leave Amelia when she started using again because she felt like she was going to use. She hated watching Amelia using and dating Ryan. But with ameila out of rehab and y/n out of the hospital, what does it mean for them.

————-
Y/n's pov-

It was my first day back at work, I took another two weeks off after getting out the hospital to find and move into an apartment.

I need to move on from ameila and keep my mental health on a good track. I can't do that while living in my sisters Guest room.

"Ready to go in?" Charlotte asked as she opened my car door and took my hand. "Everyone is so excited to see you and I even got them to put your door back up."

I looked at her for a few moments before getting out the car with her help and grabbing my bag and a few elastic bands off my gear stick and slipped them on my wrist.

"Ready?" She asked again when we had reached the lift.

"I'm ready." I nod and stepped in when the doors opened, quickly pressing the 4 floor button. "Do you think I can take mason out for donuts this weeked?"

"Im sure he would love that, he loved staying at aunt y/n's on Monday so he might want to do that soon." She laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"As long as he doesn't touch my chocolate this time then he is welcome anytime."

The doors opened and revealed everyone stood there with a smile on their faces.

"Y/n' it's so good to have you back." Addison smiled as she ran over and gave me a hug, she towered over me in her heels.

I'm only 5'2 and she's 5'9 and in heels she probably meets 5'10, Amelia is 5'7 and 5'8 in heels.

I loved it when she wore heels because I could rest my head on her boobs when we would hug.

Shaking the thought out of my head, I hugged Addison back before pulling away.

"I missed you too Addie." I sighed and greeted everyone but Amelia before heading towards my office and getting comfortable.

There was a knock at my door around an hour after I arrived, I was like a quarter way through all of my paperwork, hopefully I have it all done before my first patient that is after lunch tomorrow.

"Come in."

"Y/n/n, hey, I just wanted to see how your feeling being back." Amelia says as she walked in, leaving the door open and I could see Charlotte storm out her office only to be stopped by Addison. "I know my first day back was hell."

"I'm fine, happy to get back to normal." I sighed and looked back down at the paper work.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked shyly and sat down in front of me.

"I'm better, can I help you with anything?" I'm trying to be civil but I'm still in love with her and still really hurt about what happened between us and that she didn't visit me when she got out.

Especially since in was my first thought to visit her.

"No- I just missed you."

"Did you miss me? Did you miss me when you broke up with me when I refused to use again after being sober for years. Did you miss me when you got engaged a month after we broke up and I was still sobbing over the engagement ring I got you. Did you miss me when you got out and didn't visit me but my first thought when I got out was to visit you." I snapped and stood up, looking at her and trying not to cry. "But then again you have always been my first thought."