Im back- arizona robbins

Description: Arizona went to Africa and she didn't just leave Callie, she left her best friend y/n behind but what if they both were in love with each other but she was with Callie so y/n stepped back but now that Arizona is back and not with Callie what's going to happen and what if before Arizona left she heard y/n crying to her older sister Bailey about how much it hurts that Arizona is leaving and how she loves her.

———————
Y/n's pov-

"Where is my favorite nephew." I fake cheered as I took tuck into my arms.

I was babysitting him for an hour before I had to start my own shift because I wanted to spend time with someone who I loved and know will never leave me.

It's sad I know but oh well.

"Y/n can I talk to you?" Callie asked as she pulled me away from my sisters, thankfully I had already took all of tuck's things.

"What's up?" I asked as I rocked the 4 year old so he would sit still while I talked.

"Arizona is back and I've talked to her."

"That's great, I'm sure you guys will get back together and be happy." I smiled and went to walk away, I can already feel my heart breaking that Arizona is back and she didn't even message me and now I'm once again going to have to watch her and Callie be in love.

But then again she didn't even say goodbye, she avoided me on her last day and I didn't see her.

"No, she came to see me because she wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings between us when she goes after you."

"Goes after me?" I asked confused, looking at Callie confused. "Callie this isn't funny."

"Im not messing with you! Im not blind, I know you have feelings for her and she came back to tell you she feels the same." Callie smiled sadly and waved at tuck before leaving. "She came back for you not me."

I then spotted Arizona talking to the chief, they turned around causing her to spot me.

I quickly walked away from her view.

I just need a day to get my head around what I've just heard.

What if Callie was just messing with me because she found out how I feel and now she's mad at me and she's using Arizona being back against me.

" how about you and me have a little ditch day?" I said to tuck before pulling my phone out and message Bailey and Webber I'm taking the day off. "Let's go to Aunty y/n's house."

———————

Arizona's pov-

"You talked to y/n?" I asked Callie shocked after I had left the or after saving a kids leg with Karev. "Callie I told of you I wanted to do it!"

"I thought she deserved to know you were back so you don't just ambush her like you did me." Callie defends as we walk up to the viewing gallery of the surgery of the suspected shooter was. "You hurt her more than you hurt me."

" robbins I was just holding a grudge she can have your job back. But you have to work under stark." Richard said
After the shooter survived and all started laughing.

My smile quickly faded but I just nodded before going to y/n's apartment to talk to her.

"Robbins what are you doing here?" Bailey asked as I watched her walk out of the apartment block.

"I came to talk to y/n, she's home right?"

"Yeah, but I don't think she wants to talk to you." She sighed looking at her son. "You hurt her, she isn't tough like me."

"I have to try." I mumbled as I walked past her, waving to tuck as I did.

I walked into the building and knocked on her front door.

"Did you forget something-" y/n asked as she opened the front door but froze when she saw me. "Arizona?"

"I'm home." I managed to get out, I know I missed her, I missed her so much it hurt but being back and seeing her again makes me realise why I missed her so much.

She's my world.

"I can see." She sighed as she went to close the door.

"Y/n please just hear me out." I begged and tried to keep the door open.

"Fine, why didn't you call to say you're back?" She asked as she opened the door and tried to look mad at me but she just looked adorable.

"So imagine this I'm doing all this great work with kids but I'm crying, I can't stop crying." I admit as I try to get her laugh but her face only flashes with worry for me. I love that she's always worried for me. "They asked me why I was crying and I say I miss my best friend but I realised that you aren't only  my best friend I love you more than anything. So when they asked if I wanted to leave, I went to say no but the words that came out my mouth was yes."

She just stared at me, so I took that as my cue to carry on.

"I went to Callie first to explain that I never meant to hurt her and that I fell in love with you. I want to be with you, I want to try us."

"Arizona, you didn't say goodbye when you left." She sighed as she wrapped herself in a hug, a thing she has always done throughout the years I've known her.

She says it brings her comfort when no one else is giving it to her.

"I couldn't, the thought of leaving you hurt so much saying goodbye just made it feel to real." Admitted and followed her when she gestured for me to follow her in. "I waited you know, for a call saying you were sorry and I'm a rush the day you left that you would call and we would be okay and maybe i could move on."

"I'm so sorry." I pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you, I always have but I've pushed my feelings aside so we could be friends still but I can't anymore. I love you."

"I love you too but I'm scared you will and hurt me again." She sobbed into my shoulder.

"I promise I will never leave you again, I love you and I want to be with you."

She pulled away from me, looking up into my eyes.

"You're back for good?"

"I'm back." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her gently.

Everything is how it should be.

—————
Not proof read
1134 words