Cheater?- maya and carina

Description: y/n, Maya and carina started dating 6 months ago but decided to keep it to themselves for a while but decided they are just going to start being seen in public but also not denying it. Andy and Vic see y/n out with carina and go to the assumption she is cheating.

Requested
Y/n is a neurosurgeon.
———————

Y/n's pov-

I had the week off so I'm spending the morning at 19 with maya before spending the afternoon with Carina until maya finishes work.

"Maya?" I smiled as I got out my car and saw my blonde girlfriend waiting for me. "Shouldn't you be working?"

"I am, but I wanted to see you before my team start harassing you." She laughed and pulled me into a kiss, her arms wrapping around my waist while I wrapped mine around her neck.

"Stop making out and let us meet her." I heard someone shout, causing me to pull away laughing as Maya looked embarrassed. 

"Sorry about them." She smiled shyly as she pushed my hair out my face.

"We're waiting!" A masculine voice shouts this time.

"Fuck off Jack." She laughed, taking my hand and leading me in.

I leaned against her as we came to a stop in-front of her team.

"Everyone meet y/n." Maya introduced me, gripping my hand tightly.

A woman came over and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm Vic, it's nice to meet you." She introduced her self.

"Nice to meet you too."

They all introduced themselves before I was pulled away from Maya to help make food with Andy.

"So you work at grey Sloan?" She asked as she handed me a knife and a couple carrots.

"Yeah, I'm a neurosurgeon." I replied and got to work. "But I took a week off to spend time with my sister who gets in tomorrow."

"That's cool, so you work with brains and stuff?" Vic asked as she sat down and stole Andy's drink.

"Yeah I work with brains and stuff." I giggled. 

"Stop being modest, she's one of the best." Maya smiled as she walked over and wrapped her arms around my waist. "8th best in the world."

"Wow that's amazing, that's why you are cutting those carrots perfectly." Andy laughed as she cut onions.

"Actually I worked at my parents restaurant from the age of 12 up until I was starting my intern year."

"Babe, I've got to do some work in my office." Maya told me as she leaned her head against my shoulder. "Do you wanna come sit with me or are you gonna stay here."

"I'll come with, you said you had a comfy sofa and I want a nap." They all laughed at me as I finished the carrots and washed the knife before jumping on Maya's back.

"Love!" She giggled as she gripped my thighs so I wouldn't fall.

"Come on my strong firefighter!" I cheered when she started to move, waving to the girls.

Once we entered her office, I jumped off her back and allowed her to sit in her desk seat and get what she needed to do out before straddling her lap and burying my head into her neck.

"What are you doing?" She laughed and placed a hand on my back to keep me in place.

"Having a nap."

"Okay, I'll wake you up when it's time to go have lunch with carina." She mumbled into the side of my head as she kissed it aswell.