I want you- Charlotte

Description- charlotte and y:n have been on and off since they met, y/n one day turns around and snaps at Charlotte saying she wants more, she wants to get married and have kids and yes she wants them with her but she can't cope with charlotte calling it off when things get hard. Now y/n is trying to move on but it's killing Charlotte so she does something she's wanted do since the first night she kissed
y/n.

——————
3rd person-

Charlotte was sat with Addison and Amelia in the kitchen what was right across from y/n's office where she was talking to cooper excitedly about her date.

"Charlotte?" Amelia asked gently pulling the blondes attention away from the pair and back to her friends in front of her.

"What?" Charlotte replied, letting her eyes drift back to her true love in her opinion.

"You need to move on, it's been a month since y/n ended things with you." Addison sighed as she had Henry sat on her lap clapping at himself happily. "She's trying to move on and I think you need to do the same."

"I don't want to, I love her so much." The blonde sighed as she pulled her eyes away once again letting them fall onto the baby in front of her.

When y/n ended things with her she made it clear she wanted marriage and kids and as much as she loves Charlotte she can't carry on with the breaking up every time Charlotte was scared of the next step.

—————
A month ago in their old apartment.

Charlotte was walking around their apartment trying to figure out while y/n had been so upset during this week.

"Y/n, your home!" Charlotte smiled as a sad y/n walked in and placed her keys on the table.

"Charlie..we need to talk." Y/n sighed as tears ran down her cheek.

"Honey? What's wrong?" The woman asked in her country accent.

"Um, I think we should break up for good." Y/n was finally able to get out as she also let out a small sob. "No running back to each other."

"What? My love where is this coming from?"

"Anytime things get to serious between us you break up with me and leave me broken till you decide to come back and take that step because you love me. I'm at the stage of my life that I see myself married with kids soon and you don't, so you?" Y/n said as she sat down on the couch as Charlotte stood in front of her terrified, not because she was about to lose the person she love but because the words marriage and kids were mentioned. "I guess that's my answer. Charlotte I love you but I can't put myself through the pain I always go through until your ready what will probably be in like 6 break ups time."

Y/n stood up and kissed charlottes cheek before grabbing her keys and bag again before leaving, muttering that Cooper will be there tomorrow to pick all her things up.

"I love you more than anything charlotte." Y/n sighed before shutting the door behind her before breaking down in the hallway.

——————

"Charlotte?" Amelia said snapping Charlotte back out of her thoughts of that night.

"I don't want to move on and I really wish she wasn't either."charlotte said before going to her office.

Y/n had seen Charlotte slam her office door and on instinct got up to check if she was alright but cooper pulled her down again.

"You said you wanted to move on and chasing after her to see if she's okay is girlfriend work." Cooper sighed as he looked at y/n. "Carry on telling me about last night."

"Nothing to tell other than the great food I was telling you about earlier it was so good but she just bored me to death." Y/n sighed and looked at her best friend. "I'm still in love with her that I want to just say fuck marriage and my dream of having kids and fall into her arms."

"You have wanted to have kids since we were six and playing in the park until one of our parents dragged us home and we didn't see each other till the next day at school." Cooper said making y/b nod in agreement.

She knew he was right, she can't give up her dream of having kids even if it is for the woman she loves with her whole body.

"Your right."y/n sigh but still got up. "But I can still be a friend and that's what I'm going to do."

Y/n gently knocked on Charlotte's door before walking in with a bag of Charlotte's favorite burritos.

"I know I'm the last face you want to see but I know when your mad your more likely to want to use and burritos always help so I got you these and a chocolate shake." Y/n placed the bag down and walked back to the door to leave.

"Thank you love." Charlotte said with a small sad sniff as she opened the bag.

"No problem Charlie, I hope you feel better soon." Y/n quickly left before she broke and gave up everything she wanted for her.

Charlotte watched as she left and opened the draw and grabbed the ring box she got for y/n the day after y/n ended things.

She wanted everything y/n said and it only took her two hours to realise that after y/n left but Addison stopped her.

"Fuck it." Charlotte said as she got up and ran to the flower shop to start her plan.

—————

"Why did you page me to the roof Charlotte?"y/n groaned as the cold air hit her, she was still looking at her phone.

"Y/n, I've wanted to do this since the day you left me but everyone stopped me. But I can't hold back any more. I love you so much and I want to marry you and have a shot ton of good looking kids that have the cutest country accents like me but have your smart amazing brain." Charlotte said as y/n was now looking up with tears in her eyes as the blonde sunk to one knee with the ring in her hand.

"Charlotte if your only doing this to get me back please don't, I don't want you to resent me in four years time when I'm carrying a baby on my hip." Y/n sighed, this is all she ever wanted with Charlotte.

Charlotte pulled a receipt out of her pocket.

"It took me an hour to realise what I wanted and that was you and me in ten years time cuddled in bed and then another hour later I saw little us's running into the room to wake us up." Charlotte said as she looked up at the love of her life. "I want a life with you and I want everything with you even that stupid dog you have been begging me for."

Y/n giggled through her tears as she kneeled down to charlottes height.

"Your not just saying this so you won't lose me right?"

"No, I don't want to lose you but I am truly doing this because I am in love with you and I see my future with you and children and a damn dog."

"You and I both know that you will love that dog." Y/n smiled and pulled Charlotte in for a kiss.

"Yeah, probably." Charlotte laughed before turning her attention back to the ring. "So y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you please make me o happy and marry me and also get a dog with me?"

"Yes, a hundred times yes!" Y/n exclaimed as she tackled charlotte into a hug. "I love you Charlie."

"I love you to my love."

———————
Not proof read
1345 words