Chapter 59: First Time with an Alien Warrior Princess (R-18)

---

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way, I feel when I'm with you."

– Frances "Baby" Houseman, (Dirty Dancing)

---

<(Atem POV)>

"Umm... I don't think you exactly understood the oath that I just accepted from you..." I said with a faint weak smile while watching Caiera's puzzled expression as she continued to wrestle with the armor encasing my groin. From the look on her face, she even looked like she wanted to use her spear to cut that portion of my armor out. "But you know what, making my citizens happy is one of my most important duties. And, that's exactly what I will do now that you have accepted me as your emperor," I concluded with a righteous nod as I just decided to do what my inner demon of lust had been begging me for all this time.

'But still, I never thought I would be clapping an alien cheek one day.' I giddily thought to myself as I willed the armor to open up around my lower body.

"Wow! I have seen some of the males of my people as well as some of the male Imperial Sakaarians naked during the Grandmaster's orgies but that... is certainly bigger than anything I have ever seen till now. And it looks so beautiful too, it doesn't even have a single wart or blemish on it. Amazing..." She gasped as I stood in front of her in all my glory.

"Umm... thanks. This is the first time somebody called my cock... beautiful." I awkwardly thanked her. Many of the girls have used some quite unique words like monstrous or massive to describe my cock before but I had truly heard the word beautiful for my dick the first time and the compliment sounded extremely genuine coming from her too.

But goddamn! The Red-skinned Sakaarians and the Shadowpeople's genitals must be extremely ugly for her to say this... Wait, what about the female population? I have not examined her goods yet, so there is a reasonable possibility that she might be as ugly as a frog down there like her male counterparts too.

'... Can I even say no to having sex with her if it turns out that her private parts look disgusting? She won't be too heartbroken right?' I thought with a worried sigh as I looked at the excited and sensual eyes of the female warrior looking at me with expectation as she rose up and offered herself to me.

With those scary thoughts in mind, I began to slowly remove her armor with almost trembling hands as I quite literally prayed to myself, hoping that her reproductive organs would turn out to be normal by human standards.

And it seems that my wish was granted. After stripping the armor around her lower body, her wet pussy was revealed, bare, hairless, and very very aroused, evident by the juices it was constantly leaking.

"For some reason, I feel like you were thinking of something offensive," Caiera stated while staring at him with a slight tilt of her head as she put her hand on his chest. She could look straight into my eyes due to how tall she was. Truthfully, she looked a bit like Nebula minus her cyborg parts if Nebula was an Amazonian with skin color as pale creamy white.

Soon, the other parts of her armor came off too as she stood in front of me in all her glory, waiting to be fucked by her new emperor.

<(Omniscient POV)>

Soon, the two kissed each other very hard while Atem vigorously explored each and every region of the alien warrior's luscious body. From her beautiful and exotic face to her round supple breasts to her round ass to her delicious thighs and all the way to her juicy wet pussy as Caiera moaned in appreciation of his attention.