Chapter 1: The First Triumph

---

The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.

– Madara Uchiha, (Naruto)

---

(Nornkeep, Nornheim, a newly separated dimension near the plane of Asgard, Universe - 696969)

(Year 2008 AD)

A green-skinned bulky humanoid with a monstrous face and two long 'antennae' on his head dressed in heavy medieval armor was seen running along the castle floors with panic drawn on his savage face. The spear in his hand was shaking as he sprinted as fast as he could to his destination.

There were light sounds of explosions and screams coming from far off as he ran with perspiration accumulating on his face due to fear.

Reaching in front of a huge golden door, he halted and steadied himself taking deep breaths to calm down. After subduing his beating heart, he finally opened the door and stepped inside.

"My Queen, they have broken through our outer defenses and are quickly decimating our forces in the central defense circle. We have deployed most of our war countermeasures but they are too strong for us Your Majesty. We can only delay the inevitable but sooner or later they will be able to breach our castle walls. We should all run away my Queen while we still have time, otherwise... *Achh* *Kaff kaff*" The green soldier wasn't able to complete his words as he suddenly choked due to an invisible force clamping down on his neck.

"Did you just suggest me to run away you little worthless insect? Do you forget who I am? I am Karnilla, the Mistress of Magic. I don't RUN, I rule... It seems that you like most of your pathetic brethren are absolutely useless, an utter waste of flesh." A beautiful yet threatening voice came from a woman sitting on a massive golden throne with a gigantic crown on her head.

The said woman snorted in disgust as she looked at her soldier and snapped her fingers at which the green-skinned warrior was instantly de-atomized into millions of light particles without even being able to make a single sound.

"That's better." The so-called Mistress of Magic smiled, her face filled with satisfaction at showing her dominance by killing one of the members of her own faction.

"I should think about making a better set of soldiers for my next army. Now, where was I? Oh yes, the activation ritual. If those three annoying fates hadn't run away, I wouldn't need to do this. I could just use their power to defend the castle but as those humans like to say, desperate times call for desperate measures." She uttered in mild annoyance as she began to chant a spell with Nine little stones floating in front of her in a circle.

After a few minutes of what seemed like gibberish chanting, the stones suddenly began to glow in a menacing green light as the entire castle began to shake under its enormous mystical might.

"That bitch Morgana actually thought that stealing the matrix stone from me would prevent me from using the full power of the Norn stones but she has no idea what I am truly capable of, what I can do even with just nine stones." Karnilla the mistress of magic smiled as the castle walls around her began to shift under her control like pieces of a puzzle box moving around until the black of space itself was visible all around her.

"Now let's see where the enemy... What in the name of Hel is happening here? What are those abominations?" Karnilla was tongue-tied as she finally saw the true army that was attacking her stronghold.

There were thousands of menacing-looking winged metal men that had surrounded her own 'Norn' army and were rapidly decimating her forces like a hot knife through butter. Even the most mighty of her green-skinned warriors were being pulverized to dust by a single touch of the red light being released from the wrists of the demonic puppets.