Bonus chapter

This chapter explains what happened when Jk took her V-card. This happened before the beginning of the book

Jungkook found himself surrounded by men, their rough appearance accentuated by cigarettes dangling from their lips and guns half of their size slung over their shoulders. Following his father's orders, he had commenced training with a group of militants on the Gorilla Tractis, slated to become the muscle of the Kimeron family while his older brother assumed the role of the brain. 

It made sense to him why this responsibility fell to him. Unlike his brother Taehyung, Jungkook struggled to concentrate on the lessons, his attention drawn instead to mastering combat skills. Taehyung, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. He preferred burying himself in books over running laps and detested any form of physical training.

The men were rowdy, flaunting their strength, flexing their muscles, laughing, and talking in foul language without caring that they were around a boy at his tender age. It had become a familiar scene, and he had grown accustomed to their company, as his father emphasized the importance of being among men, fostering a sense of camaraderie and loyalty through shared work. After all, he was to lead these men when the time came.

"Why the long face, kid?" One of the men nudged him, observing Jungkook's solemn expression after he perfectly hit the target in front of him.

"Got kicked out of the room by Noona last night," Jungkook confessed with a heavy sigh. He longed to cuddle and kiss her, having missed her terribly after being away for two days to train. Instead, she ended up kicking him and throwing him out for interrupting her sleep.

Men laughed around him in a mocking manner, "He got punt by a pussy" they chided.

Jungkook's cheeks burned with humiliation, his nose flaring as the group teased him for supposedly lacking control over his chick.

"Dude, you gotta show her who's the boss," one of them declared.

"You gotta show who is in control" another one added taking a drag of his cigarette.

"She's yours, man. She's supposed to respect you, serve you. That's why she's here. Why are you acting like a pushover and letting her walk all over you? You're a Kimeron, for crying out loud," another chimed in, shaking his head at Jungkook's apparent inability to assert himself.

"Let me show you what needs to be done" Wrapping their arms around the boy, they pulled out their phone, displaying sexually explicit videos depicting men dominating women in bed. This wasn't the first time they had exposed him to such content. In their eyes, it was essential knowledge for becoming a man.

"Fuck her to submission" they encouraged the boy.

"I was pounded pussy left and right at your age" Another one added with a curt laugh.

"And if she still acts bratty, what are these for?" The guy dangled the gun in front of the boy.

Jungkook returned back to the mansion with newfound determination. Tonight, he would show Diva who was the boss.  She would make sure she would never dare to disrespect him in his own house. 

When Jungkook entered their room, he spotted Diva perched at the table near the window, completely engrossed in something. The gentle glow filtering through the window cast a luminous aura around her face. At that moment, just one glance ignited a fierce flutter in Jungkook's heart, his longing to embrace her escalating like an uncontrollable wildfire, consuming all restraint. Lost in the words before her, Diva remained oblivious to Jungkook's presence, her soft giggle dancing through the room as she proceeded to pour her thoughts onto paper as a response.