Book 3:10

For readers who find this book disgusting and cringe and expect me to be sweet with them after they comment puke and vomit on my chapter.

For all the reader that shows me, love, I treat them with the utmost respect and humility. But I am not someone who will sit and listen to nonsense because I am not hired by anyone's father to write the book. All of my books are my space and readers are visiting my space as guests so I expect decency and humility however if you still behave like a nuisance don't expect me to cuddle you either.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚

Saya sat in front of the vanity mirror, fastening her earrings, while her husband adorned in his tailored black tuxedo lounged on the sofa behind her, wearing a smug smile that was uniquely his. Observing his expression in the mirror's reflection, she longed to erase the satisfaction evident on his face. What irked her even more was her awareness of the reason behind his self-satisfaction.

"Can you please stop that?" she snapped, her eyes narrowing into fiery slits.

"What?" Taehyung feigned innocence, though his lips betrayed a suppressed laugh.

"You know exactly what," she muttered, while Taehyung bit his lip, fighting back amusement.

"You know right, I love you too..." Before he could finish the sentences a makeup brush flew at his face which he instinctively dodged.

Ever since the slip of words she never meant, her husband had spared no effort to remind and tease her relentlessly. A week had passed, yet Taehyung clung to that singular moment as if his life depended on it, seizing each passing chance to bring up what she had impulsively blurted out in a moment of heated emotion.

"Damn woman" he muttered under his breath, hands poised in front, prepared to defend himself from future attacks.

"At that moment, even if you demanded I admit I was in love with a pig, I would have," she gritted her teeth, her voice tinged with frustration.

Taehyung acknowledged the truth. She loved him no more than a sheep loved its butcher. Nevertheless, hearing those words brought him joy, and teasing his wife about it only amplified his happiness. Moreover, her adorable flustered reactions to his relentless teasing added to his delight. Witnessing her retaliation filled his heart with excitement and fueled his desire to provoke her further.

"I'm not going. Attend your stupid party alone," Saya declared, flinging her earrings back into the jewelry box, causing Taehyung to spring to his feet.

"I'll stop, I promise," Taehyung assured hastily. Approaching her cautiously from behind, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders as she met his gaze with fiery eyes.

"I apologize, my dear wife, I was just pulling your legs," he said, planting a kiss on her temple to soothe her irritation.

 "Of course, I know you hate me as much as I love you," With gentle fingers, he retrieved the dangling earrings from the jewelry box, admiring their sparkle before fastening them delicately onto Saya's ears.