11:First love

Unlock the next chapter with 100 votes

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Park Jimin

Even taking his name strummed all the strings in Saya's heart. Her soul sang melodies of love and passion as she would lose herself in the memories of her first love.

Taking out the only remaining picture of them from a locked box she securely hid in her old room, she caressed the boy missing his soft giggle resonating in her ears. A genuine smile crept on her lips as she placed the photo near her heart recognizing the sense of loss she felt every time she yearned for her former lover.

The firstborn of Damian Darmon wasn't pampered like his younger half-siblings, nor did he have a life in luxury. 

Park Jiah was Damian's first woman, the person who stood by him in his early days, long before success graced his path. But as fate would have it, Damian found himself irresistibly drawn to another woman, the enchanting teacher named Kim Taehee, whom he encountered in one of the charitable gatherings. Even though Taehee was married when their hearts collided, it failed to deter Damian from pursuing her.

When Damian ended his years of relationship with Jiah, needless to say, she was livid. She had been there from the start, a steadfast pillar of support during Damian's days of instability, standing by his side when he possessed nothing but dreams. Thus, when rejection dealt her a merciless blow, Jiah's resolve crystallized, prompting her to concoct a plan to ensure her continued presence in Damian's life.

And so Jiah took advantage of Damian's intoxicated state and got herself pregnant. She believed she could replace Kim Taehee if she could bore him a child. Unfortunately, her ill-fated plan boomeranged mercilessly, relegating her to the demeaning role of an unwanted mistress, while her son suffered the cruel branding of an illegitimate child.

Despite her rigorous attempts to prevent it, Taehee and Damian still got married, and two years later, the fruit of their union was born: Taehyung.

In the aftermath of Taehee's untimely demise, when Taehyung was merely eighteen months old, Jimin, a year his senior, and his mother continued to bear the burden of being societal outcasts. Despite being the eldest son of Damian, Jimin's life was anything but comfortable, marked by a sense of exclusion that set him apart from his half-brothers. He was fated to shoulder the weight of his mother's sins, a heavy burden that his father ensured he would carry.

Saya could vividly remember the moment she saw the boy for the first time.  The specific memory was so clear even when the event surrounding it and other details were fogged by the passing of time. Abandoned at the Kimeron mansion by her own father when she was a mere six-year-old, she had chased after him, her tiny voice pleading for him to stay. Little did she know, her father had just committed the heinous act of taking her mother's life and was now contemplating his own demise, consumed by an overwhelming sense of guilt. 

When her father took his gun out to end himself, arms enveloped her, shielding her eyes from the impending tragedy about to unfold. The deafening blast pierced the air, its reverberations resonating deep within her being. She didn't need to witness the gruesome act with her own eyes; she knew, instinctively, the devastating truth that had just transpired though she didn't want to accept it.

The memory of her father's tragic demise remained hazy, but its emotional aftermath left an indelible mark on Saya's psyche. The weight of despair that engulfed her on that fateful day was unparalleled. Yet amidst the darkness, every moment spent with the boy stood vividly etched in her mind. The sensation of his arms cradling her delicate frame, his gentle touch soothing her troubled thoughts—those were memories that time could never erase. Holding her tiny figure and caressing her head, the boy never left her side until she stopped quivering,