21: lets dissapear

Vote limit 130  since I deserved a bit of rest haha

Vote limit 130 since I deserved a bit of rest haha

if you are enjoying the rapid updates make some noise

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

The thought of Jimin with another woman made all of her insides churn and in the middle of the road, she emptied her stomach disregarding the onlooker eyeing her with revulsion thinking she was just a drunkard oblivious that she was simply drunk in pain.

As the reality of her first love dawned upon her, she discovered she was truly alone with no one to lean on or to confront her when she was breaking into little pieces that even a gush of wind would blow away. Taking unsteady strides Saya ambled blankly with no destination in her mind wherever her feet would take her.

She felt her chest constrict painfully, furthermore, the fear of loneliness dug a hole so big that she had turned into an empty shell. Chortling at her own misery she bumped into every person that passed her by, stumbling to the ground and then standing up just to fall back again, scarping her knees to the point they were bleeding.

"It hurt so bad "she would whisper to people approaching her in concern but before they could do anything to help her, she would dash past them as if her entire body was burning to be someone's presence.

The words Jimin wrote to her were her solace and his poems, her source of encouragement. Even when he was gone, their memories were the only thing that kept her moving so with that being taken away she no longer saw a reason to carry on living.

For what would she continue existing, she had neither a purpose nor a passion, she had no family nor friends and now even her hopes were shattered.

Live for yourself they said but in order to do that, a person needed willpower which was also missing within her. Pointless, that was what she felt her life had reduced into. Completely drained out and hopeless with nothing to look forward to. Her heart was strongly wishing for a meteorite to hit the earth ending the existence of not just her but the entire human race.

Taking advantage of her disarranged state some mugged her while under the cover of night, and others groped her but her mind which lost its functioning couldn't even process the assault instead she giggled begging anyone she could find to end her misery.

"Can you please kill me?" she requested with a weak smile scaring the shit out
of the guys creeping up close to her. Perceiving the girl had completely lost it they avoided her sensing the possible trouble she could bestow upon them.

As they shoved her to the ground the sky wept, mirroring the sorrow rooted deep within her leaving her devastated and unmendable. Crawling to position herself on the side of the pavement she was drenched in the rain waiting for her predicament to magically end.

A token of her that still had some sense left attempted to console her by filling her with endless possibilities life could offer but her toxic mind was quick to plug any wise thoughts from sprouting and reminded her how worthless of a person she was.

Bringing her legs closer to her chest she remained in the crouched posture until the entire city lulled back to sleep under the warmth of their loved ones on the cold rainy night.

The silence rang louder than before so in an effort to escape the daunting stillness in the dead of night she hummed a melody Jungkook would often play to her along the rhythm of tattering rain, She wondered what evil shenanigans must be brewing in his coconut head now that she had betrayed him again.

Maybe this was his plan alone but at that moment, nothing mattered and even if Jungkook would catch her she would willingly allow him to shoot her dead. Perhaps, she could return back to Venesia and burn the Kimeron mansion to the ground first maybe then a part of her could feel some sort of satisfaction.

Suddenly the drops of liquid were no longer tapping her body instead chattering sound of rain hitting some surface could be heard which was shielding her from getting soaked even more.

Saya lifted her head up meeting the deep brown eyes that radiated some sense of warmth into her rather cold heart and her lips quivered encountering a familiar face in the midst of losing herself. A soft sigh escapes his lips discovering the girl who appeared to look like a lost puppy completely drenched in a heavy shower.

"Told you not to go to Jimin but you don't listen" he huffed shaking his head and the girl finally burst into wails letting out the sadness within her. Extending his hand out for her to hold, he gave her a pity smile then helping her up he offered a reassuring pat on her head.

Catching the guy completely off guard, Saya threw her hands over his shoulder making him stagger back, and burying her face into his chest she broke down with ferocity.

"Take me away from here" she requested hiccuping with every single breath.

"I want to disappear" she confessed as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around her into a tight embrace. He hummed allowing the girl to melt in his arms. A smirk decorated his lips because, for the final act of the show, he would make the stage along with the person disappear.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Now it's kind of obvious who had been behind everything.

I love toying with my reader's heart.

Warning, these are words spoken by the character's depressed mind. It's necessarily not something I believe or people should believe.