4: Lets make a deal

Do comment as well

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

As the rays of light seeped through the thick curtains and gently caressed Saya's face, she peered open her eyes with a smile so radiant that it would overshadow the sun itself. Throwing off her blanket, she readily got on her feet. Stretching her arms high above her head she was already highly motivated to begin the new day as a free and independent woman. Playing some music on her phone she glided across her room getting rid of her clothes one by one as she entered the bathroom. Singing along to one of the classic songs in a loud booming voice she squeezed the vanilla-scented body wash and scrubbed her body using a sponge.

"I want to break free" She bobbed her head to and fro singing her heart out with passion as if she was giving a live concert holding a shampoo bottle.

" I want to break free" she opened the shower and as the cold water hit her body, she jumped on her tiptoe enjoying the feelings of chill flowing through her body and washing the foam off her.

"I want to break free from your lies"

"You're so self-satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free,

When she was done showering, she got out of the bathroom continuing her sensational performance for an invisible audience.

"God knows, God knows I want to break free." she squealed in her perfect pitch.

She was happy and why wouldn't she be? She had won the king of stubbornness in his own game by using his greatest weakness: Herself. If she wasn't wounded, Jungkook would throw her over his shoulders and drag her back to his mansion, and none of her tactics would work. Therefore, she intentionally aggravated the guy so she could compel Jungkook to retreat out of guilt for mishandling her and causing her injuries to worsen.

"Oh, you are such a DIVA" She exclaimed admiring herself in the full-length mirror. Because of her attitude, people would often call her Diva in a mocking manner, and eventually, her real name was forgotten by everyone. Batting her eyes she blew a kiss on the most remarkable creation of the universe.

Taking a generous amount of lotion she applied them all over her body, skipping all the tiring routines Jungkook usually made her go through to keep her skin glowing.

Twirling around in just her towel, Saya skipped across her room like a child celebrating her first victory and many more to come. If Kimeron Family could play games with her she was planning to make it fun for her and hell for everyone else and she wouldn't stop until they themselves wouldn't throw her out of the country or erase her from the world. Either way, it was a win-win for her because she was neither afraid of pain nor of death.

Her towel slipped off her wet body and landed on the ground but she continued frolicking around her new apartment with a free spirit, mentally planning her day as the song played in the background. She would first go grocery shopping then cook her own meal then maybe later pretend to be a student and enter a college to experience how normal life would feel.

"I've got to break free
I want to break free, Yeah
I want, I want, I want, I want to break free"

The song ended and when she turned around, her eyes landed on the man comfortably sitting on her couch with his leather jacket on the side. He was watching her act like a complete lunatic with an amused expression plastered on his gorgeous face.