13: Sends his regards

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Birds were chirping a happy song, the fresh smell of flowers lingering in the air as the warmth of the sun tickled her skin. Saya lay flat in the grass over a picnic blanket with her eyes closed enjoying the pleasant weather. She hummed in her euphonious voice to the familiar tune with the sound of guitar playing in the background, finding her heart relax in the melody composed by the guy performing the piece for her.

It was truly soothing and the progression of the tune was flawless, giving the intended feel to any person listening to it. It effectively conveyed the emotion the composer felt while composing the music. As the musical piece reached its end, Jungkook gently strummed the string giving it a perfectly smooth finish, and Saya clapped enjoying his performance.

"You can try out a music career if your father ever decides to disown you" Saya teased the younger male, rolling to her front to get a better look at his gorgeous face.

"Millions of girls would go gaga over you" she added with a wink.

"As if they don't already" he huffed settling the guitar to his side. He then shifted to make himself comfortable beside her. Clearing his throat he pulled Saya closer, earning a yelp from her, then scooped her head up to position his arms underneath so that she could lean her head against it.

"Now it's better" he mumbled, closing his eyes and relishing the feeling of having her near him after a week of being apart.

"Weather is nice today," he mumbled after a few moments, gazing at the clear blue sky, and Saya hummed in response, enjoying his company.

"You still haven't told me about your week." Jungkook peeked his one eye open when he noticed Saya was gaping at him with some sort of admiration. His heart picked its pace since it wasn't an everyday thing for Saya to be lost in him. After all, it was always him showing his affection. Therefore, now that he was on the receiving end, he was completely fluttered and unsure how to react.

A smug smile broke on Saya's lips, realizing the effect she had on him, and she maintained her gaze focus on his adorable face, which was getting rosier every passing second.

"My week was very eventful..." she began averting her eyes and allowing Jungkook to breathe in peace.

"I went for job-seeking. Though I didn't land any." She shared.

"I made a few friends around my neighborhood and I joined a meditation class..." Saya informed while Jungkook pretended to hear about them for the first time when he knew details she no longer remembered.

"You should join the meditation class too, It might help you with anger issues" Saya suggested, and Jungkook gave her a look of incredulity.

"I don't have anger issues" With his eyebrows furrowed together, he denied being short-tempered, which caused Saya to titer, realizing the guy had absolutely clueless.

"Yeah right, I am just being delusional" she mocked the guy rolling her eyes at him.

"You trigger me knowingly otherwise I am a pretty chill person," he reminded his lover, and she scoffed, finding his misconceptions truly amusing.

"So chilled that none of the servants has dared to dawdle near the garden" She presented him   with aproof which he ignored stating they had other things to deal with rather than being on stand-by for his service.

"Jungkook, you are very temperamental, and being around is like walking on thin ice...."

"Says the one who is like a bomb that can go off anytime, honestly forget about meditation classes even psychotherapy won't come close to fixing your nasty personality" Taehyung's sharp voice cut her off in the middle as he slammed the book he was reading shut.