Book 3: 4

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚

Saya's bedroom felt like a cage, the air felt thick with her mounting fear and desperation. She paced back and forth, her heart hammered against her ribs, her body trembling with the memory of her chilling encounter with Taehyung. How could she have been so blind for so long, believing that her daughter was shielded from the toxicity of her marriage?

Perched on the edge of her bed, Saya's legs shook uncontrollably, a physical manifestation of the turmoil raging within her. For five long years, she had endured the torment, clinging to the fragile hope that her daughter remained unaffected by Taehyung's sinister influence. But his latest scheme, which displayed his calculated cruelty, shattered her illusions, laying bare the harsh reality.

The charade of playing the dutiful wife was no longer feasible. Saya knew she had to break free, to flee with her daughter to safety. Yet, as she racked her mind for a plan, she found herself entrapped in the suffocating grip of helplessness. Every avenue seemed blocked, every escape route obscured by the shadows of Kimeron Taehyung.

Since their tense encounter in the dining hall during breakfast the day before, Taehyung had not returned home. Saya could only imagine he was with Seol, poisoning her mind with his toxic rhetoric, and turning her own daughter against her. The thought gnawed at her, a relentless fear that soon her own flesh and blood would see as an enemy to be avoided. Already the rumor of her being an unstable and unworthy mother was spreading like wildfire among the servants. What if he uses this to his advantage to take her daughter away from her?

Saya grabbed her hair in an attempt to brainstorm her next move but to no avail. With every ticking of the clock and every rustle of the wind against the windows, she felt nothing but the walls closing in, trapping her in a suffocating prison of fear.

The door creaked open as Taehyung entered the bedroom, his demeanor nonchalant as ever. His gaze swept over Saya, roosted on the edge of the bed, her fingers gripping strands of her hair in a desperate attempt to maintain composure. With a resigned sigh, shrugging off his jacket, Taehyung closed the distance between them with measured steps. Kneeling before her, his calculative eyes seemed to penetrate the depths of her unease.

"Why do you never learn?" He asked her, his voice tinged with frustration. 

Saya's eyes flashed with defiance as she met his gaze. "Why are you hell-bent on reminding me that Nabi is not my own blood?" He retorted, his voice laced with bitterness. "What can you even gain by doing so, huh? Do you even realize how easy it is for me to make her believe she should never see you again?"

 With a surge of anger coursing through her veins, she raised her hand, the intent to strike him in his face. Yet, before her palm could make contact, Taehyung's hand intercepted hers with alarming swiftness.

"You vile monster," she spat, her voice trembling with a mixture of fury and despair. "How dare you! How dare you threaten me with my  child!" 

"She is my child as well, Saya" Taehyung reminded her.

"You are not her father and you will never be" The moment those words escaped her lips, she noticed the subtle twitch in Taehyung's brows. To anyone else, it might go completely unnoticed, but Saya knew its significance. Her words had struck a chord, hurting him in a way that cut deep.

"I am the only father she will ever know,"  He asserted in confidence.

"Do you honestly believe she won't find out about her real father?" Saya's voice rose, the rage within her threatening to consume her. "She will despise you when she learns the truth. You will suffer far more than I ever will, Kimeron Taehyung!"

"I am married to you; I believe I am already paying for my sins," he voiced it out as a light-hearted joke, his mocking smile never left his face, he was truly enjoying her distress.

Her other hand arced towards him in a desperate attempt to lash out but he deftly caught it as well. Saya attempted to pull her hands back from his grip but her struggle only served as additional entertainment. With sudden force, Taehyung drew her closer crashing their lips. Saya struggled to resist causing them to tumble onto the bed in a chaotic embrace. He continued to devour her lips relishing her futile attempt to protest. Amid their scrabble, Saya's teeth sank into his lip, drawing forth a trickle of blood. Taehyung, provoked by the defiance continued to dominate her, the taste of blood only fueling his dark desires.

Using his body weight to his advantage he pinned her down, incapacitating her movement. With one hand, he firmly secured her hands above her head, while his thigh held her legs in place, ensuring her complete immobilization.

"I will fucking kill you" She growled like an animal.

"We can kill me by fucking my wife" he chuckled undoing his pants down to the middle of his sturdy thighs freeing his throbbing dick, begging for a release. Pumping himself twice, he pushed aside the thin cotton cloth that was hindering him from taking this wife as per his wish and positioned himself in between her legs which were struggling more than before. Taehyung bucked his hip entering inside her at a painfully slow pace. Saya sucked in a deep breath trying to cope with his sudden intrusion. When half of his length was in, Taehyung slammed the rest of him inside her with one smooth gentle thrust.

Saya thudded the back of her head against the mattress, a desperate attempt to distract herself from the overwhelming discomfort coursing through her. The more she resisted, the more he savored the moment. It was as if he was finally living out one of his fantasies, and the reality exceeded all his expectations. While he typically enjoyed intimacy with his wife, engaging in wild sex amidst their heated rage surpassed any previous experience.

He used his free hand to lift up her hip and began thrusting at rapid speed. Saya bit her lips not letting any sound or accidently moan escape to add to his pleasure.

"Why? Don't you like it? this is how you conceived her right," He spat out the words, his voice laced with venom as he brewed insults, aiming to stoke the fires of her anger even further.

"This is the treatment you crave, isn't it? That's why you incite me,"  Taehyung continued his scorns. Saya seethed inwardly, her every fiber screaming to unleash a torrent of expletives at him, branding him as a delusional, worthless piece of trash.

"You deny my right to your child so I will make sure you have mine now." He asserted, his voice filled with determination.

She could tell he was nearing, his pace was picking up and he was very engrossed, moaning and grunting. She knew the consequences could be severe but what could get worse than what she was already dealing with? She didnt want him to feel satisfied moreover she wanted to hurt him. The urge to give him the same pain became so intense that she could no longer contain it within herself.

"You will never become a father, Taehyung" she spat out "And if I ever bear your seed, I swear I will rip my own uterus out on my own."

The sound of a slap reverberated through the room, leaving both of them stunned by the sudden eruption of violence. Taehyung froze, his features twisted in utter disbelief at his own actions. It was as if a bucket of cold water had been splashed on him, jolting him back to harsh reality.

How could she be so cruel? How could she utter such gruesome words? 

Taehyung's hands trembled with a mixture of anger and disbelief as he hastily dressed himself, the fabric of his clothes feeling foreign against his skin. Each movement was fueled by a seething rage unlike any he had ever known. With each button fastened and each shoelace tied, the tension in the room seemed to escalate, reaching a boiling point that threatened to consume them both.

Without sparing a glance at her, Taehyung stormed out of the room, his footsteps echoing with a sense of finality. The door slammed shut behind him, the sound reverberating through the empty space, leaving behind a silence as the gravity of her action dawned upon her. 
⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚
😊😊😊😊

Vote goals
120