Book 2:16( Epilogue of BOOK 1)

Dressed entirely in black attire, the three brothers stood somberly in front of a framed picture adorned with delicate white roses. A white ribbon was elegantly fastened to the left arm of each of them. Their heads hung low as they paid their heartfelt respects to the departed soul.

Low mummers filled the enormous hall which was beautifully decorated with white roses, a tribute to the departed soul. The crowd of celebrities and politicians discussed how tragic it was for such a splendid woman to end her life under mysterious circumstances. 

"It was definitely the slap" someone claimed, "The humiliation of getting slapped in front of hundreds of guests"

"No, I heard she was mentally unstable" claimed the others. Though the reason behind her death was not known to many, people could only guess letting their wildest imaginations run free.

With blood-red and swollen eyes, Jimin clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in the company of those he held responsible for his mother's demise, even blaming himself. His mother's suicide note bore witness to the truth that his neglect had played a significant role in driving her to such a desperate act. She couldn't bear the weight of her son hating himself.

The half-siblings kneeled at once and bowed down with their heads touching the floor paying their final respect. When they got back on their feet, their father standing on the side also dressed in black.

Damian led his sons to the side, allowing others to pay their respect and their condolences to supposedly grieving family members. He gave his eldest son a rub on his back which was the most affection he had shown to the young lad. Despite wanting to lament his father, his validation was everything Jimin craved for all his childhood, therefore, Damian's single action had him pouring his tear down in mourning.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his father's display of affection towards his eldest son. What was there to be sad about? The woman had been the pain in their nose since the very beginning. She was the embodiment of evil. His own mother tragically lost her life due to childbirth complications, which arose from an altercation where Jiah pushed her when she was eight months pregnant with him. Even after that, Jiah never let a single opportunity miss to remind him how his mother was married to someone else before his father so he wasn't a Kimeron. 

A lie she told herself because she couldn't handle the truth. Deep down, she knew he was undeniably Kimeron—the truth Taehyung had long made sure of. Yet using the misunderstanding trying to stir his father's heart was worth a sort.

Taehyung never understood why his father stayed blind to her wrongdoing. Hardly sparing a glance or a word to her, allowing her to stay in the same mansion as them. Once he had questioned Damian about the matter, he had answered that he owed her his life. However, in the same breath, he also made it clear that he was punishing her for her wrongdoing by denying her existence. 

What a nonsense!  Taehyung scoffed. Anyways, he was glad the saga of Park Jiah had finally ended, and what a fitting end it was.

Suddenly the room erupted in gasps and whispers and everyone had their eyes stretched as Diva holding a blood-red rose with matching lipstick. Adored in a long black dress with a plunging V-neckline gracefully walked down the aisle. The see-through material with black rose embroidery over her chest gave little to no cover to his exposed cleavage. Even though a part of her flawless face was obscured by the mesh of the Fascinators pinned on her hair, the beauty she possessed was visible to bystanders, stirring a commotion among all of them.

Women gibed at her choice of clothing to attend such a grievous occasion while men had drool dripping down their mouths dreaming of getting a piece of her.