Book 3: 9

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚

Living with Kimeron Taehyung had taught Saya one crucial thing: she couldn't charm her way into his trust with mere sweetness. That man possessed such keen intuition that could sniff out lies from miles away, therefore playing 'falling in love' as she initially did with Jungkook would never work, and pretending to trust him and slowly giving in to him would only arouse more suspicion. 

Therefore, Saya chose a different tactic.  

Living with him for six years thankfully hadn't been in vain after all she had picked up one or two things regarding manipulation by observing the master himself. The crucial first step she learned from him was identifying the weaknesses of your target, as control over those weaknesses meant control over the entire situation.

But Taehyung wasn't a man with many weaknesses

While an outsider may have perceived her as his greatest vulnerability, the truth was far from it. 

Ironically, she was his greatest strength. After all, it was his determination to own her that pushed him to reach the top while his pursuit of a peaceful life with her acted as his driving force. It wasn't a lie when he said he worked day and night tirelessly for her.

 Her enemy was truely a man with no weakness, and therefore, she decided to make one for him. 

From her vantage point from the balcony, Saya observed the distant entrance gate of the Kimeron property swing open, allowing a steady stream of cars to traverse the premises. As customary, all the servants of the estate stood in formation at the front, heads respectfully bowed in anticipation of his arrival.

Exiting the car, Taehyung glanced up at her and offered a warm smile. Saya, however, remained stoic, meeting his gaze with an air of indifference.  Allowing the breeze to tousle her loose strands of hair, she waited patiently for him to approach her. Eventually, she sensed his footsteps drawing near from behind, his arms encircling her waist as he nestled against her neck, inhaling her captivating scent.

"I heard you had a lovely day with our daughter," his warm breath danced across her skin.

"I did. Thank you for holding up your end of the bargain," she replied, her tone reflecting a businesslike demeanor rather than the intimacy expected between married couples.

Taehyung responded with a hum, his hands ascending to cup her breasts while he pressed his hips against her rear, unmistakably signaling his intentions. However, Saya withdrew, stating firmly, "I'm not in the mood," with a subtle huff.

Turning her to face him, Taehyung asserted confidently, "I can change that." He pulled her body close and resumed marking her with his lips.

"Aren't you hungry?" She inquired feeling his lips migrate from her neck to her shoulder, his arms securely wrapped around her waist to ensure she couldn't put any more distance between them.

"I am, for you" He responded earning a scoff from his wife which he didnt seem to mind.

"It's your fault, Saya, whenever I think of your belly swelling with my child, I find it difficult to restrain myself," he confessed, lifting the strap of her dress and letting it cascade off her shoulders.

"I could barely concentrate the entire day," his smile widened, "All I could think was returning home and making love to you," Taehyung discarded his suit onto the nearby lounge and unbuttoned his shirt, all the while continuing to shower her with kisses.

As her dress slipped down revealing her bare form, he paused, his breathing hitched, captivated by the breathtaking sight before him. The chilling breeze of the dusk made her breast perky, her skin bore the marks of his passion, tangible evidence of his claim over every part of her.  He yearned to relinquish himself to the goddess, surrendering to her completely as she claimed him with the same intensity he had claimed her.