Annouchment

Dear Readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share some thoughts regarding my posting  on Wattpad. I've mentioned in my author's notes that sometimes I engage in a writing spree, crafting multiple chapters over the weekends and posting them promptly. When weekdays arrived I have my job to do and my studies therefore I need to wait until next free time when I can sit down and write.

Also writting a single chapter takes days of planning and editing.

So when I start recieving messages like
You rose my expectation
Its unfair what you are doing
I were expecting regular updates
You dissapeared after giving high hopes
Why are you torturing me?

when It's been less than four days since my last post, during which I uploaded eight chapters in less than 48 hours doesnt serve its intended purpose. I'd like to kindly point out that updating once a week is already considered regular on this platform.  Additionally, the vote goals haven't been reached yet.

However, such feedbacks has prompted me to reconsider my approach. Maybe serving one after one chapter once I have accumulated multiple chapter isnt a good idea. 

As a writer, motivation is crucial for me, and feeling pressured can dampen my creativity. Unfortunately, despite appreciating all your words and eagerness, I must express that they inadvertently contribute to a sense of negative reinforcement.

The last thing you'd want to do while awaiting a book is to pressure the author into publishing chapters. No matter how much you adore the book, exercising patience and allowing the author time to produce quality chapters is the right approach.

I hope you all understand my perspective and intentions. Your support means a lot to me, and I value our interaction. Let's continue to encourage each other positively on this creative journey.

Warm regards,