39| get her

MATTHEO'S POV

I feel nothing anymore.

It's like I'm drowning in ocean waves and sand is just out of reach.

Only the peace is the one out of reach. I'm in the silence and yet it is too loud. Way too loud.

They dip me underwater again and I can't breathe.

1

2

3

I'm drowning. They pull my head back as I take a deep breath. I'm met with face of Lucius Malfoy.

"Hm, one more time" he smirks and my hair is dipped in the cold water again

I'm not numb just emotionally but my face also lost it's feelings.

"That's enough Lucius" my so called aunt Bellatrix says as Lucius throws me on the floor and I wince in pain.

"I think he's awake" Lucius snorts. "So let's play a little game then" Bellatrix smirks. "Crucio" she yells as pain shoots up in my head.

I wince while trying to make the pain go away by placing hands over my ears. I try to shut everything out.

Pain is unbearable.

Sometimes I would like to think that someone is gonna come to help and it would help a bit but now I know that won't work. I know no one will show up. No one will save me.

I can't do this anymore.

"Hm, okay that's enough to teach him a lesson" Bellatrix says and stops. Her and Lucius finally exit.

Relief. It's like my head feels 20 pounds lighter. I can breathe. But I don't think that will last for long as my father just entered the room.

"Well now that you got consequences for your actions, we should talk about the acual problems, get up" he says.

I barely get the strength to get on my legs. I groan in pain but I have to get up. Somehow I managed to sit down on the chair next to him.

Relief. I'm not hurting anymore.

"As you know the war is coming closer and I still don't have enough power, not enough death eaters, at least not enough to win" he starts.

"But I could all change so simply, just by one move. Isn't that great? We could solve all of our problems by one mission"

"That is great" I respond. My head wants me to smile again. Crazy. I'm going absolutely crazy.

"You're the only person I trust enough with this mission, Mattheo, so you must not mess up"

"I understand, what is the mission?" I ask. "We kidnap Julia Black"

"She's powerful, with her it's an easy win. All you have to do is get her here and the rest is on others"

"Got it" I nod. Well, fuck, fuck, fuck.

How the hell am I supposed to get this girl anywhere? She hates me. Won't even look at me.

She doesn't trust me at all and she is supposed to follow me blindly. Well, holy shit, I'm fucked.

This is gonna be my end. My father will literally kill me when I fail cause there is no way I will accomplish this mission.

It's just my choice to die today or later.

And I pick later. I can at least try to do what my father wants me to.

"Is that all, father?" I ask and he nods. "That's all, you are dismissed and don't disappoint"

"I won't"

~

I'm losing my mind.

I'm becoming insane.

And worst of all. I don't give a damm.

I was so occupied with this tasks and school and at this point I don't give a shit that much that I don't care if Julia trusts me or not.

She is gonna be taken to Dark Lord. On easier or harder way.

I'm not gonna let her get away this time. Or I'll die trying but only way she'll escape is over me dead.

My father didn't tell me how exactly are we going to get her powers but I know we will manage to force her give her powers to us.

I need to study her routine, her ways of getting to class, her skills. I need to capture her without any casualties.

It all depends on how she's gonna react. But I better be ready.

Cause this will be a huge fight.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: It's short I know. I had nothing else to write. Sorry, I'm struggling with writing rn but oh well. It also sucks but deal with me

Anyway ZENDAYA, THE MOMMY, SLAYED AT THAT MET GALA LIKEE EVERYONE ELSE CAN LEAVE, SHE DROPPED, ATE, DEVOURED, LIKE NO ONE WILL BE WATCHING ANYONE ELSE WHEN ZENDAYA IS HERE AND THEN TOMS POST LIKE PEOPLEEE SOMEONE GET THE CPR ON ME

Yeah okay so anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette