18| let's have a talk

MATTHEO'S POV

"The truth?" I ask and he nods. "Come on, Mattheo, you really think I'm gonna belive you were just busy doing homework or whatever" he says.

"I know you won't" I respond sighing lifting my legs on the small chair in front of me.

"So what the hell happened?" he asks. "Voldemort decided to test Potters abilities so he ordered me to get this done" I respond.

"And you didn't think you should tell us?" Theodore asks slightly raising his voice at me.

"I-I didn't thought of that" I say as I realize. If I haven't seen them after I dropped off Julia, I wouldn't have seen them at all.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking" I respond. Yes, I am apologizing possibly the last time in my life. But I have to.

I totally forgot about my best friends. I really am a jerk. Maybe Julia is right. Perhaps I don't see what I'm turning in.

"Mattheo Thomas Riddle apologizing? I swear if someone told me this I wouldn't believe them" Theodore says chucking.

"It's fine, man. I'm just mad because of Julia. What if she didn't got out? Next time if there is one please tell us so we all get out" Theodore says and I nod.

"So you got her out?" he asks smirking. "Where did you get that from? No, I didn't" I deny.

"Don't even try to deny it, please, you are so the one who got her out so don't even try to lie to me" he says.

I sigh. "I-I don't know what took over me, man, I just went in" I say disappointed at myself.

"Your feelings took over?" Theodore says raising eyebrows. "No, no. That definitely not." I immediately respond.

"Yeah right, Romeo" he says snorting. "Shut up" I say scoffing crossing arms over my chest.

"Awe, did you pick that because she's Julia? So you're her Romeo. But yeah you totally do not have feelings for her." Theodore says with teasing smile on his face.

"Sometimes I really wanna punch you in the face" I say. "You're not denying it" he says smirking.

"I don't have feelings for Julia" I say confidentiality. "You ever heard that song 'The Nile is the river in Egypt'" he smiles as I roll my eyes.

"You're a fucking dumb idiot" I say. "You love me" he says smiling while making fun of me.

"You make it sound weird" I huff disgusted. "Come on, father, don't let me have daddy issues" he smirks as I slap myself.

"I'm out" I say standing up. "Father, make up with mother please, I don't want to live in a divorced household" he pouts.

"Theodore, my feelings for her aren't back. So no, we won't get back together" I say with a stern look and he nods.

"Well it was worth a try" he says and I nod. "But one day if you get back together I want to be the first to know, deal?" he asks.

"That won't happen but deal" I say huffing and he smiles. "Whatever floats your titanic" he says and I roll my eyes.

JULIA'S POV

I enter Daph's dorm and lay down next to her. We have sleepovers all the time so it's nothing new.

"Wake up, my love" I say and she groans. "Five more minutes, mother in law" she says as she can't stop the smile climbing her face.

I roll my eyes smiling. "How much did Theodore pay you to say that?" I ask her. "Let's just say he didn't pay me in money and trust me you don't wanna know how he did" she says smirking.

"Oh my God, ew" I say punching her with a pillow. She laughs before starting to tickle me as I scream and laugh.

We both fall next to each other laughing trying to catch our breath. "I came here to check up on you" I say smiling.

"Check up on me? I should be the one checking up on you. You almost died, Julia" she says with sad eyes.

"I'm fine" I say reassuring her. "But what if-" she starts but I interrupt her. "But nothing happened, I'm fine" I say smiling.

"I can't lose you, Julia" she says hugging me as I hug her back tighter. "You won't ever lose me" I respond.

"I need to know who saved you so I can thank that Mr. Romeo" she smirks as I roll my eyes.

"I don't know, he sounds cliché to me" I say huffing. "Oh, come on, you know you like him, you literally said he's gorgeous" she says.

"I probably won't ever see him again tho" I say scoffing. "So if you knew who he was would you give it a shot?" she asks.

"Maybe. Depends on is he actually that cliché or not." I say as I can't stop smiling.

"Aweee, look you're smiling just admit it" she says nudging me. "Shut up" I say rolling my eyes.

"I love you" she says hugging me. "I love you too, Daph" I say smiling hugging her back.

"I bet mister Romeo also loves you" she smirks and I push her away. "You ruined the moment" I say.

"Come on" she says trying to hug me but I don't give in. "Hello" Theodore says opening the dorm.

"OUT" me and Daphne scream in the same time. "Damm, no need to yell, fine if you're having a sleepover then I'm going to have a sleepover too" he says scoffing before leaving.

Not even 5 minutes later there is a knock on the door. "Please let me in, please, I have been traumatized" Theodore begs.

I stand up annoyed and open the door for him. "What?" I ask. "Please, let me explain" he says.

"You have five minutes" I say letting him in. "Okay so I go to Enzo's dorm, right? Thinking my brother would let me in. So like we all do, I walk in without knocking, right? Huge mistake. Him and Ivy are freaking making out on the couch as Enzo's shirt is flying across the room. When I tell you it wasn't Ivy who was screaming, it was me. I am never sitting on that couch ever again and you two fucking owe me therapy for traumatizing me for life" he says as me and Daph snort before dying from laughter.

"You laugh all you want but I'm not going anywhere now" he says jumping on the bed.

"Okay then you may stay, my dear child" I say laughing.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Just realized I blest you with not many cliffhangers in this book, hm, we have to change that soon

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette