33| grossed out

MATTHEO'S POV

A WEEK. A week has passed. I tried everything. I embarrassed myself in most humiliating ways yet nothing made her leave.

I'm starting to change my mind. Lena is really nice as long as she's not near Julia. But when she is she gets so mean, rude and just straight up disgusting.

So as long as I keep her away from Julia this could work. And being away from Julia is acually good for me too.

Only one more way to make her disgusted. I am cringing even about though of it. But fake being bad in bed.

I don't even know how to fake that but I'll try my best. Lena is coming over in few hours.

For our movie date. And you know how that goes.

Julia seems happy with Tristan and I could also be happy with Lena. I mean Lena is not quite ugly.

And I understand why she doesn't like Julia that much. I mean Julia is just... wow. Drop dead gorgeous.

It's easy to be jealous of her.

But maybe if I stay away and date Lena it will all work out. I will get over Julia and never think about her again.

Oh, Lena's here.

~

We're watching a movie. A romance movie.

Lena is biting her lip the whole time and raising tension every second. The steamy scene comes up in the movie and I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh.

WARNING: most disgusting cringiest make out sessions

"Why don't we re-create this movie?" she whispers in my ear trailing her other hand across my torso as I groan.

Mattheo, remember the plan. Stick to the plan.

"Why don't we?" I whisper while my hand travels around her neck amd pulls her into a kiss.

My tongue parts her lips licking over them. God, I'm disgusting myself.

She smiles before pulling me up by my shirt while her hands go to unbutton her blouse.

She throws it somewhere across the room. "Your turn" she smirks looking at me up and down.

I shiver as she runs her hands across my chest. Julia used to do that. Stop it, Mattheo, stop it.

I go to place my hands on her hips but she slaps them away. "Take your shirt off first" she says it so coldly.

Any mood I had is now lost.

YOU CAN LOOK NOW

I go on a take my shirt off as she smirks which soon enough disappears being replaced by the look of horror and wide eyes.

I look down at my chest. Scars. The ones I got from my father's beating. Some of them went so deep it's sure that they will never gonna heal.

I didn't mind about them anymore. I mean I thought I didn't. I didn't even thought of them.

"You- you have scars?" she asks with look of disgust. "Well, yeah, why?" I ask scared. No, please, I took too long to change my opinion about them.

It took so much time to make me like them. Don't ruin it. Please, for the love of God don't you dare ruin it.

"You should've told me this before otherwise I wouldn't even kiss you, when were you planning on telling me?" she asks.

"I didn't think it matters"