26| only this once

Song to listen to while reading this: I like the way you kiss me + meddle about or into it

JULIA'S POV

I'm getting changed backstage. This stupid dress won't zip up. "Oh, fucking hell" I yell as the zipper won't pull up.

"Need some help in there?" Riddle calls and I can sense the smirk in his voice. "Not from you" I call back.

"Whatever you say" he responds. After 7 minutes of still struggling with this zipper I finally give in.

"I could use some help" I say. "What was that?" he asks as I close my eyes in embarrassment.

"I need some help" I say before adding "please". "Well since you asked so nicely" he smirks walking into my changing room.

He turns me around. His fingers brush across my exposed skin as he pulls the zipper up. Slowly.

"And done" he says before spinning me around. "Good, why are you still here?" I ask.

"Everyone else outside has a date which means I'm stuck with you" he says. "You're kidding?" I ask disgusted.

"Nope" he says as his lips curve into a thin line. "You can not be serious right now" I groan as he scoffs.

"Trust me I don't like this either" he says. "Whatever, this whole night doesn't change a thing between us" I say making air quotes and he nods.

"I agree, now we better hurry up" he says as I sigh. Fuck it.

~

We sit close to the bar. Doing absolutely nothing. Sitting in the silence. "Should we dance, maybe?" Riddle asks awkwardly.

"Sure" I say putting down my drink and going on the dance floor. I turn around to see he's still at the bar.

"Well are you going?" I ask and he finally snaps out of trance and heads after me catching up.

He takes my hands and pulls me closer. His arm sneeks around my waist as I place my hands on his chest.

I look at him with a smirk as I notice slight blush on his cheeks. He turns me around before spinning me back to him.

His eyes locked on mine. His hands locked with mine. He pulls me closer and I gasp as I can feel his breath on my neck.

His lips are just below my ear. "Are you having fun?" he asks while smirking. "Not as much as you are" I respond.

I trail my hands up his chest and across he curve of his shoulders. His breath twitches as he drops his head on my bare shoulder.

Just to tease me he kisses me across the line of my shoulder as goosebumps form along my skin.

MATTHEO'S POV

We're in the middle of the dance floor being seen by everyone yet I feel like it's only two of us.

I feel like we're back to how we were. Back to our good days. Back to when we were lovers.

I kiss her shoulders as she trails her hands up and down my chest and shoulders. I need more. So much more.

She's too addicting. I need so much more of her. It's lust talking for me but I can't stop it.

JULIA'S POV

I need more. This is too boring. Too simple.

"This is boring, let's go to Astronomy Tower" I say. "Or we could go to your dorm" Mattheo says smirking.

"That works too I guess" I smirk as we stare at each other knowing we are enemies who just suggested to sleep wih each other.

"One time thing?" he says. "Works for me" I say as we nod and turn around walking out of the ballroom.

~

WARNING: most spice I have ever written, not quite smut tho. In future there will only be make out scenes

He pushes me against the door as his hands travel up my body. His mouth kissing it's way down my neck.

"May I?" he asks as his hands fiddles with my zipper. "Would we be here if I was going to say no?" I ask as he rolls his eyes.

"Just saying" he says before pulling down the zipper as I hold onto his shoulder. My dress falls to the floor.

"You look gorgeous" he says as he smashes his lips back on mine again. "I thought you hate me" I whisper making fun of him.

"We're back to enemies tommorow" he says against my lips as I nod deepening the kiss.

He taps my thighs so I jump and he catches me before carrying me to the bed while still intensely making out.

He lays me down as he straddles my lap. My hands slide across his shoulders before tangling in his hair.

His lips are traveling up and down my neck as I moan tugging on his curls. I can feel him leave a hickey.

He gets back to kissing me. So passionately like it's almost impossible to kiss this close and fast.

I pull away lightly but our lips are still brushing against each other. "You're still fully clothed, take it off" I say as I trail my hands under his shirt and up the muscles on his chest.

His shirt flys off who knows where as he's back to kissing me. My hands go to unbutton his pants.

MATTHEO'S POV

She's taking time with my clothes. And I hate it. I wish she could just rip it all off and kiss me as I forget everything around me.

JULIA'S POV

I kiss him as I flip us over so I'm straddling his lap. I push him back by his shoulders before leaning back.

His hands are holding to my hips while my hands are traveling down his stomach and his abs.

He groans in my mouth before I return my hands to his chest. His hands roam all over my body as he flips us over again.

He trails the kisses down my stomach in the same time while his hands slide up and down my thighs. My hands are tugging on his curls as I bite my lip and throw my head back.

His lips get back to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck as his tongue slides against my bottom lip.

I let it in and he is now kissing me even more. He leans closer. Our legs tangled together.

All I have to say is that I did not get a lot of rest that night.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: If my parents find out about this I'm dead

Also I wanna thank to MarcusLopezRiddle for giving me inspiration for this. You better follow her and read what she writes or else I'll hunt you down.

I kinda think I could have done better but oh well

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
-love, Juliette